Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Step View Post
    The whole point of misogyny is that it's illogical and irrational.

It doesn't matter how he got there, it doesn't matter if he was taught to hate women or if he had a bad experience, he's an adult and should be held accountable, painting all women with the same broad brush is sexist, torturing them, hypnotising them, punishing them for something that happened to him, is sexist. What happened to him was sad, being ostracised and mocked is awful, but it in no way gives him any justification for his attitude towards women.
    But, are you ok with women who develop a perspective of men and go out on crusades to paint all men as chauvinist pigs, after they experience being cheated on by their chosen men? It's basically the same kind of psychology, and should I mention Hera again, as the female example? Because his is based on experience, I don't find a lack of logic in Dr. Psycho's approach. I don't agree with how he chose to deal with his experiences, nor would I classify him as misogynistic, I just simply find some logic in his actions; also, please see issue 160 of volume 1 of Wonder Woman; clearly, Wonder Woman could be his cure.
    Last edited by dshipp17; 05-28-2014 at 06:38 AM.