Extraordinary Member

Cool Happy Birthday, CJStriker!

Happy birthday to all! xD

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    Happy birthday to all! xD
    Thanks Allot Bro, Appropriate it Allot!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Extraordinary Member

No worries!

Daughters of Magneto and Happy Birthday CJStriker I hope you have a great day!!!
    Last edited by jmc247; 05-25-2014 at 08:35 PM.

BANNED

Happy Birtthday CJStriker! Have aspecial and wonderful day. more blessigns, SUCCESS in life and better health.

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    Happy Birtthday CJStriker! Have aspecial and wonderful day. more blessigns, SUCCESS in life and better health.
    Thanks So Very Much for the Nice and Great Happy Birthday RLAAMJR. and your Nice Blessings, Appreciate them Allot!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Spectacular Member maximoffimpact's Avatar

happy birthday cjstriker!!!! Enjoy your day buddy!!!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by maximoffimpact View Post
    happy birthday cjstriker!!!! Enjoy your day buddy!!!
    OMG, YOUR BACK Maximoffimpact, it is BEYOND GREAT To see you Back Buddy, I was Greatly Hoping You would Join up with the NEW CBR, Very Happy To See You Back, Welocome Back Buddy!!!!!

Also, Welcome To The Scarlet Witch Thread on the New CBR Maximoffimpact! =)

Thanks Allot for the Very Nice Happy Birthday, Very Much Appreciated My Friend, Greatly So!

All-New Member

Happy Birthday to my twinner, CJStriker!!!!! Today is my b-day too. Hope your day was awesome!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post

Daughters of Magneto and Happy Birthday CJStriker I hope you have a great day!!!
    Thanks Allot for the Very Nice and Great Happy Birthday Jmc247, Greatly Appreciate it My Friend Indeed!

Those 2 Cosplayers of the Sisters, The Daughters of Magneto are Awesome, have seen them both before and this New Image is just Amazing as all their work it! Truly they do the Sisters Justice in their Cosplaying indeed!

BANNED

Happy Birthday CJStriker! You are Scarlet Witch'es #1 fan!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by M2. View Post
    Happy Birthday to my twinner, CJStriker!!!!! Today is my b-day too. Hope your day was awesome!
    Really, That is Amazing, I am meeting Allot of Posters lately with Birthdays around mine which is Amazing and yours and mine on the Same Day is Incredible! Thanks for the Happy Birthday to me my friend and Happy Birthday to You as Well Too My Friend Indeed!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    Happy Birthday CJStriker! You are Scarlet Witch'es #1 fan!
    Thanks Again for the Nice Happy Birthday RLAAMJR.!

Thanks for the Nice Support of My Fandom for Scarlet Witch Too RLAAMJR., it is because of her that I am a Poster here on CBR, she is indeed without any doubt my Champion! :-)

Happy birthday CJ and RLAAMJR!

Last edited by Babylon23; 05-25-2014 at 11:18 PM.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Babylon23 View Post
    Happy birthday CJ and RLAAMJR!

OMG That is EPIC GREAT Babylon23, LOVE That Image and Love How Wanda Looks!

Thank You Very Much for the Happy Birthday Babylon23 and the Scarlet Witch Visit and Cake, Very Sweet and Nice Indeed!!! =D