Incredible Member

Default Image Expo Announcements

Image Expo is today right? When does the keynote address start? I can't wait to know what I'll get to read from Image in the near future.

Really hoping to hear updates on Restoration from Bill Willingham, as well as on anything from Nick Spencer (Paradigms or Cerulean most specifically).

I would note that Francis Manupal is leaving Detective Comics...I wonder if we will hear from him today.

Quote Originally Posted by wwise03 View Post
    Image Expo is today right? When does the keynote address start? I can't wait to know what I'll get to read from Image in the near future.

Really hoping to hear updates on Restoration from Bill Willingham, as well as on anything from Nick Spencer (Paradigms or Cerulean most specifically).

I would note that Francis Manupal is leaving Detective Comics...I wonder if we will hear from him today.
    I'm looking for more info on Monstress. I really hope we see it soon. Restoration news would be swell, too.
    Epic things: "TOPANGA" (GHA), Jaxson & Zefferson (PRO), Lucas (SHEL)

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dorktron View Post
    I'm looking for more info on Monstress. I really hope we see it soon. Restoration news would be swell, too.
    I'd for sure like to hear about Monstress, and any of the other books that were previously announced but have not yet come out (Paper Girls, Pretty Deadly, etc.)

If I were at this event, I'd probably scream out "Bring back The Mercenary Sea" during the middle of Stephenson's predictable and long-winded spiel about how much Marvel and DC suck, even as some of the creators who will be on stage are currently writing for Marvel and DC. I'd love for Stephenson to say "Thor" and "Batman" suck right before he brings out Jason Aaron and Scott Snyder.

"Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wwise03 View Post
    I'd for sure like to hear about Monstress, and any of the other books that were previously announced but have not yet come out (Paper Girls, Pretty Deadly, etc.)

If I were at this event, I'd probably scream out "Bring back The Mercenary Sea" during the middle of Stephenson's predictable and long-winded spiel about how much Marvel and DC suck, even as some of the creators who will be on stage are currently writing for Marvel and DC. I'd love for Stephenson to say "Thor" and "Batman" suck right before he brings out Jason Aaron and Scott Snyder.
    Man, if I were there and had the courage to yell out during the event, I would yell at Eric, "Hey, you had a problem with license books right? What about that Macgyver comic you published a few years ago? What was with that?"

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dorktron View Post
    Liu said in a panel at SDCC that issue 1 of Monstress will be 70 pages. That probably explains the delay.