Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Default June 26th , 2015 .....the Day the Republicans Cried.

It will be a day , a day in infamy. One that your children and your children's children will look back on and shake their heads laughing about. But for many on the fair right , the tears they shed is delicious. Its like seeing them getting gut punched a million times and realizing what they believed so strong in is dying away. Yes folks , today is the day ....REPUBLICANS CRIED !

Yes folks many from Glen Beck to Sarah Palin were crying so hard , declaring THIS IS...THE END of all humanity that it was kinda fun to see it. In comical spots one right preacher proclaimed he would set himself on fire if things went the way they did . Well you will read about him later. For now lets get to the basic 1st gut punch the right had to accept.

1.) Affordable Care Act stays In - After a challenge to a part of it , the Supreme Court pretty much said Obamacare will stay intact. This was the 1st big punch the fair right had to take on June 26th. It was this decision that Beck proclaimed the country would die soon.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...s-us-done-the/

Its expected that Beck cried lots and lots of tears. No one knows if he will climb into his doom bunker and hide as the world has changed from his ideal 1800's society. Because damn it , the fact that there is affordable health care is DAMN WROOOONG !!

Many were pissed over this news. The next bigger hammer drop was....

Marriage Equality for All ! - If the ACA was like a small mini-bomb erupting in the distance , this ruling destroyed....UTTERLY FUCKIN DESTROYED the Republicans in one swoop. Every Republican from Sarah Palin to those on facebook raged over it. Decrying how marriage was now being threatened. Beck claimed that straight people were endangered species while Palin discussed how the homosexuals were ruining marriage.

Because ya know , its best to block those evil gays who may marry since her daughter won't and continues to knock out kids . (Which is the best irony ever)

The best part was that preacher who proclaimed he would set himself on fire , he did it saying he would if the Supreme Court allowed gay marriage. In comical news , Rick Santorium and Mike Huckabee supported his stance. So not only was they crying tears of sadness , they were gonna support someone setting his ass on fire ! Many have suggested Huckabee and Santorium set their asses on fire as well.

Anyhow the crying from every republican was like the best tears you could ever imagine. June 26th , the day the Republicans cried will live forever. And we witnessed it folks. We witnessed the tears and rage. I'll let Nic Cage crying to end this ....

Last edited by SUPERECWFAN1; 06-27-2015 at 02:52 AM.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Tears of the deepest pain were shed, for they did not sleep well the previous night, having woken up on the wrong side of history on 6/25/15.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Remember where you were that day, US folks, for it will be remembered, celebrated and marked as important as other Civil Rights milestones. Mark my words, this is a critical turning point and as the old political guard continues to change out for politicians who are more open-minded and of this century - so too shall public acceptance and perception.
    I remember where I was when GW senior declared war on Saddam Hussein, when Princess Diana died (I happened to be up super late that night), where I was the morning of 9/11/01 and the day President Obama announced that bin Laden was killed. I remember when John Jr's plane went down, when Colorado legalized, when Massachusetts and then the other states recognized gay-marriage. I remember the first day the news reported a gay flag being hung in the local state house. So too shall I remember this day and I will remember it fondly.

Whether you agree with the specific of the ACA or not, the idea of everyone having access to affordable healthcare is just the right thing to do. ACA is here to stay!

edit: not all events listed, obviously, are positive ones. They're noted for their importance and for their personal impact on me ... just wanted to clarify since I ended the paragraph with 'fondly'

So confederate flags are going down & gay flags are going up. This is a confusing time for Lindsey Graham.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

I danced a happy dance over the sadness of Republicans!
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

I'm not interested in defeating conservatives or whatever boundaries heterosexuals put around themselves. I just want my rights and the rights of the community I'm a part of.

BANNED

I know an endzone dance is bad form, but fuck it. These tears are delicious.

Aspiring Underachiever Turn the Page's Avatar

I really wish that priest from Texas had actually made good on his threat to set himself on fire over gay marriage legislation.

I wanna be your lover... emac1790's Avatar

Now if there's a smile on my face
    It's only there trying to fool the public
    But when it comes down to fooling you
    Now honey that's quite a different subject

But don't let my glad expression
    Give you the wrong impression
    Really I'm sad, oh sadder than sad
    You're gone and I'm hurting so bad
    Like a clown I pretend to be glad

Now there's some sad things known to man
    But ain't too much sadder than
    the tears of a clown
    When there's no one around

sad-clown.jpg
    What U putting in your nose?
    Is that where all your money goes (Is that where your money goes)
    The river of addiction flows
    U think it's hot, but there won't be no water
    When the fire blows

First they came for the mutants, and I said nothing. Then they came for the chickens, and still I said nothing... -cyberhubbs

It's now the law of the land & they will obey.

It's been fun. Toodles. Paradox's Avatar

Still going to have to MAKE some of them obey, though (see: Texas' Attorney General).
    'Dox out.

"It’s cold and it’s mean-spirited and I don’t like it here anymore." - Alan Moore

"Can it, you nit!" - Violet Beauregard

"And Paradox is never correct. About anything."- Kid Omega

The Conclave group page on Primus (a work in progress)
    Champions: The Conclave (an updating Facebook Gallery)
    Decorum & Friends (A City of Heroes archive)

Quote Originally Posted by Paradox View Post
    Still going to have to MAKE some of them obey, though (see: Texas' Attorney General).
    That's cool. We'll drag them into court/sue & easily win an already established constitutionally protected freedom.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

A lot of the clerks working in Texas have been told to ignore the Attorney General since... A) They don't want sued . B) He's a moron who is opening them to lawsuits.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    A lot of the clerks working in Texas have been told to ignore the Attorney General since... A) They don't want sued . B) He's a moron who is opening them to lawsuits.
    For their sake I hope not. The state will not indemnify a state worker for choosing to disregard a written law/regulation. State employees must follow the rule/regulations of not only their agency, but also their State and the federal govt. Willful refusual to carry out your duties could lead to dismissal from your job.

It's been fun. Toodles. Paradox's Avatar

I'm not positive, but I don't think the Attorney General is in charge of the clerks, anyway.
    'Dox out.

"It’s cold and it’s mean-spirited and I don’t like it here anymore." - Alan Moore

"Can it, you nit!" - Violet Beauregard

"And Paradox is never correct. About anything."- Kid Omega

The Conclave group page on Primus (a work in progress)
    Champions: The Conclave (an updating Facebook Gallery)
    Decorum & Friends (A City of Heroes archive)