Default Sensation Comics #41 Digital SPOILERS

More exciting layouts from Garcia-Lopez and an expertly choreographed fight scene showcasing a ferocious Cheetah. Several pages are wordless--which just undescores what I said last week about how Garcia-Lopez tells the story all by himself. Overall, the artwork is a notch down from last week, however. Some panels are lacking in details (Diana's costume and face in longshots). I'm going to attribute that to the switch in inkers.

The zealous attorney gets to play hero and save a bystander's life. Meanwhile Diana does her best to reason with Cheetah but in the end brute force is what takes her out. There's discussion of Debbi Domaine being some kind of environmentalist. I'd forgotten about that, but it does ring a bell somewhere in the dim recesses of my late 70s/early 80s comic book recollections.

A quick, fun chapter that ends with Diana reflecting that the status quo remains. Cheetah and her ilk will be back for another round one day.
    “You see…the rest of them are soldiers. But [Wonder Woman] is an artist.”

I only support the made of clay origin.

This issue was much better than the previous. I like the nod to Debbi's past as an environmental activist. And it was a nice showing for Cheetah, so I give the writer props.