Page 122 of 139 FirstFirst ... 2272112118119120121122123124125126132 ... LastLast
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 2081
    Fantastic Member 50yearoldNovafan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cap808 View Post
    I hope the portrayal of these non-powered Nova's isn't hurting the reputations of both Rich and Sam? I would think either of them could mop the floor with Quill.
    If Marvel writers do not take the Nova Corps seriously, why would fans. As a long-time Nova fan, it saddens me to see the Corpsmen treated as a running joke.

Astonishing Member legion_quest's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 50yearoldNovafan View Post
    If Marvel writers do not take the Nova Corps seriously, why would fans. As a long-time Nova fan, it saddens me to see the Corpsmen treated as a running joke.
    MCU synergy strikes again
    I will raise my throne above the Stars of God

From Duggan's twitter...

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Harpoon View Post
    From Duggan's twitter...

.......And from the look of this Image; it appears that two former NWs (Yes, I already knew that Darkhawk was more of a Reserve Member and that's by his choice) will be caught within the {upcoming} conflict between the Nova Corps and the Raptors.

Quote Originally Posted by PaxHouse View Post
    .......And from the look of this Image; it appears that two former NWs (Yes, I already knew that Darkhawk was more of a Reserve Member and that's by his choice) will be caught within the {upcoming} conflict between the Nova Corps and the Raptors.
    The fact that Darkhawk has a fur collar like the other member we've seen, Talonar, seems to suggest he's already working with the reformed Fraternity. I think this will be mighty interesting... two former teammates caught in a conflict between two opposing police forces!

Well, Green Lantern does that sort of thing all the time. Usually with the Sinestro Corps (Yellow Lanterns). And since Nova is Marvel's GL counterpart...

From Duggan's twitter...

So we're finally going to see the resolution of this War of Kings dangling storyline? Yes! Wish DnA were somehow involved, though.

Peace

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Well, Green Lantern does that sort of thing all the time. Usually with the Sinestro Corps (Yellow Lanterns). And since Nova is Marvel's GL counterpart...
    Yeah, but it seems Duggan's not portraying either group as wholly good or wholly evil, and you've got what looks like at least two heroes with their own fans on both sides (then again, I guess with how Johns sometimes portrays Sinestro...). I think the execution will be a little different than something like the Sinestro Corps War.

From Duggan's twitter...

yessssssssssss
    Currently Reading:
    MARVEL - Fantastic Four, She-Hulk, Hulk vs Thor: Banner of War
    DC - Batman: Shadow War, Batman: Beyond the White Knight, World's Finest
    Dark Horse Koschei the Deathless in Hell
    Other

Yes! Now if we can get Wendell Vaughn Quasar involved, I can say Christmas came early.

Astonishing Member legion_quest's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cap808 View Post
    Yes! Now if we can get Wendell Vaughn Quasar involved, I can say Christmas came early.
    Wendall isn't Quasar anymore though, is he? I thought he was replaced by some SHIELD agent?
    I will raise my throne above the Stars of God

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by legion_quest View Post
    Wendall isn't Quasar anymore though, is he? I thought he was replaced by some SHIELD agent?
    He was and he chosed his replacement during AVENGERS STANDOFF.....And the SHIELD Agent's name is Advil Kincaid; in which she was recently seen during the SECRET EMPIRE Event (and unfortunately is among those on the seriously wounded list on Carol's/Captain Marvel's Squad ).

Another clip... PART 2!!! Finally a little good news. It's not much, but better than nothing.
    Last edited by Vak; 07-15-2017 at 10:59 PM.
    Endeavor to persevere.

BANNED

I'm just happy to see Darkhawk again. Poor guy was nearly comatose & forgotten after Arena.

Quote Originally Posted by PaxHouse View Post
    He was and he chosed his replacement during AVENGERS STANDOFF.....And the SHIELD Agent's name is Advil Kincaid; in which she was recently seen during the SECRET EMPIRE Event (and unfortunately is among those on the seriously wounded list on Carol's/Captain Marvel's Squad ).
    Avril Kincaid, yeah. Currently in a coma on Alpha Flight's space station.