Page 128 of 139 FirstFirst ... 2878118124125126127128129130131132138 ... LastLast
Results 1,906 to 1,920 of 2081

Quote Originally Posted by Vault View Post
    Welcome to the forums! I'm really looking forward to it as well, I only just started reading Guardians again because I heard Rich would be in it, lol. Phyla was briefly there too in the Soul Gem, if they bring her back AND Rich I'd be over the moon. Phyla will always be my Captain Marvel (sorry Carol).
    I'll start buying All New GotG for him too. Even if I like GotG (especially for Gamora). I really loved most of the run we had of them except the start of this one. I really hope the fact that Rich come in this will up the level of the books for me !

And yes I want the return of Phyla, even if I like Carol, I really loved Phyla and I hope see her again soon !

And I really hope there will have more bonding between Rich and Gamora in this arc with the cancel of Nova, they kinda cut something (I suppose) and I hope they'll explain a bit in this.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    I assume you read Champions?
    Yes I read Champions for most of the cast (except Cho) but yes especially Sam and Cyke.

Fantastic Member 50yearoldNovafan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dethi View Post
    I'll start buying All New GotG for him too. Even if I like GotG (especially for Gamora). I really loved most of the run we had of them except the start of this one. I really hope the fact that Rich come in this will up the level of the books for me !

And yes I want the return of Phyla, even if I like Carol, I really loved Phyla and I hope see her again soon !

And I really hope there will have more bonding between Rich and Gamora in this arc with the cancel of Nova, they kinda cut something (I suppose) and I hope they'll explain a bit in this.

Yes I read Champions for most of the cast (except Cho) but yes especially Sam and Cyke.
    Welcome aboard. Rich/Nova has been my favorite hero since the late 1970s. I am saddened every time his series is cancelled. I was looking forward to seeing Rich and Sam out in space after Rich was purged of the cancerverse. I really enjoyed that series, along with Rich and Sam's dynamic. And I wanted to see where they were going with Rich and Gamora. I have a feeling Duggan will go a different direction.

Would've been interesting to see Rich reunited with Namorita - prompting a love triangle with her and Gamora! Nita was last seen with Robbie Rider and the rest of the Corps, if I'm not mistaken, having been resurrected (thanks to Sphinx's time travel) shortly before Rich's last pre-Sam series ended.

Alas, Nita remains in limbo.

Just picked up the most recent Guardians of the Galaxy because I saw a Raptor on the cover, and because I'm of the understanding that we'll soon see a storyline involving Nova (Rich) and Darkhawk (Chris).

I really didn't enjoy the issue I read, but it could be due to my bias towards Rich and Chris not being in this particular issue. I thought I had read this writer actually likes Rich and wants to use him?

Can anyone shed some light on this storyline for me?

Rich appears from issue 11 onwards.

ANGOTG #11 preview. Rich is back!

Take Me Higher The Negative Zone's Avatar
    Earth. (Unless I've been kidnapped by Skrulls)

Oh yeah! Hyped for this! Hoping we'll see Sam too somewhere down the line.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Harpoon View Post
    ANGOTG #11 preview. Rich is back!

BLUE BLAZES Indeed. Someone's finally picking up on this plotline and we may finally see a conclusion to it.

So the Guardians and Richard will rescue the old Corps (and I hope they don't forget that Namorita was last seen with them).

Rich needs to get Sam to visit his mother and tell her Robbie's safe!

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    So the Guardians and Richard will rescue the old Corps (and I hope they don't forget that Namorita was last seen with them).

Rich needs to get Sam to visit his mother and tell her Robbie's safe!
    Given the hints at Talonar's true identity, I'm not so sure about that... (also I think Namorita's just poofed out of existence at this point)

Incredible Member

I loved Abnett and Lanning's GOTG and their Nova series was great. I didn't pick up the Bendis written series because, well, Bendis. Can I pick up on this series with the aforementioned #11, or is it in the middle of another story arc?

Quote Originally Posted by stingray View Post
    I loved Abnett and Lanning's GOTG and their Nova series was great. I didn't pick up the Bendis written series because, well, Bendis. Can I pick up on this series with the aforementioned #11, or is it in the middle of another story arc?
    #10 was the conclusion to the first arc, so I think you'll be okay starting here. But I strongly recommend picking up those first 10 issues, too!

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Harpoon View Post
    #10 was the conclusion to the first arc, so I think you'll be okay starting here. But I strongly recommend picking up those first 10 issues, too!
    Thanks! I'll maybe check out the trade.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Negative Zone View Post
    Oh yeah! Hyped for this! Hoping we'll see Sam too somewhere down the line.
    Same! Especially since ANGotG's writer wrote for Sam for a significant portion of his initial run.

Take Me Higher The Negative Zone's Avatar
    Earth. (Unless I've been kidnapped by Skrulls)

Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
    Same! Especially since ANGotG's writer wrote for Sam for a significant portion of his initial run.
    Yep, that was the run that turned some Sam haters into fans if I recall.