Page 133 of 139 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133134135136137 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 2081
    BANNED

Very happy to see Rider will be back amongst the Guardians.

Also, did the Bakian Clan Nova's from Secret Wars make it out alive? I never even read the comic but they looked interesting enough.

Fantastic Member 50yearoldNovafan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dethi View Post
    Well when Rich and Gamora talk to each other during the Phalanx arc of the Abnett run of Nova, it didn't seems like just friend with benefits (at least for Richard).
    Rich and Gamora seemed more like an item than some of us realize. During the Phalanx and Vore arcs, they seemed like more had gone on behind the scene than we had seen. Once Gamora was gone again, Rich then found his former love, Nita.

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by King_Thor13 View Post
    Very happy to see Rider will be back amongst the Guardians.

Also, did the Bakian Clan Nova's from Secret Wars make it out alive? I never even read the comic but they looked interesting enough.
    I never saw them again since that mini. I hope they make it and since Duggan and his friend (Weaver i think) co-created the Bakian Clan i'm crossing my fingers that they at least make an appearance or more when the Nova Corps are spun off to its own book.

Quote Originally Posted by 50yearoldNovafan View Post
    Rich and Gamora seemed more like an item than some of us realize. During the Phalanx and Vore arcs, they seemed like more had gone on behind the scene than we had seen. Once Gamora was gone again, Rich then found his former love, Nita.
    Well they broke up (Rich and Gamora) because Gamora was killing people ect... But the way Richard talked about her showed that he was totally in love with her. And Gamora with the Phalanx influence (and I think it thanks to it that she told that because Gamora isn't really the character who talk about her feelings prior to Richard returns and even after she don't really do it) talked about her feelings about him, the fact that if I'm not wrong that he was the reason, she wanted to be a better person, etc... (I'll try to find the conversations between them when I'll have time).

And Nita, seriously, except made her came back from the dead by pulling her out of the time stream and what should have destroyed literally the time stream. She came back for one arc and then after Thanos Imperative and the "death" of Richard, she disappeared and never came back (well there was the plot of the other atlantean who could be Nita in the latest New Warriors comics but I never understood the thing). And then paf when Richard came back all return to Gamora and not Nita, well it's probably because of the movie popularity and the Bendis run but personally I find the relationship between Richard and Gamora way more interesting than Richard and Nita. In the way that at first for Gamora, Richard was actually just for sex but him was totally in love with her (see the way he is dissapointed in Annihilation and Peter who tell hil that it's the way Gamora does), but at the end and with the Phallanx all as changed with Richard and Gamora became way closer "thanks" to the virus. Then he push her to become a "hero" in the Guardian, he is the one who made her a Guardian in the first place and he is according to her the man who made her want to become better.

Don't get me wrong, I love Nita (well I'm an super fan of the original New Warriors) but I really feels that Richard and Gamora are way more than just items.

Water Snake was a doppelganger of Namorita, but considering Nita's origins, she was probably a clone. The time displaced Nita logically should still be with the Nova Corps, as she would've been stranded in space when Rich went into the cancerverse.

Here's a thought... wouldn't she be able to relate to the O5? Maybe X-Men Blue could use her.

Quote Originally Posted by Dethi View Post
    Well they broke up (Rich and Gamora) because Gamora was killing people ect... But the way Richard talked about her showed that he was totally in love with her. And Gamora with the Phalanx influence (and I think it thanks to it that she told that because Gamora isn't really the character who talk about her feelings prior to Richard returns and even after she don't really do it) talked about her feelings about him, the fact that if I'm not wrong that he was the reason, she wanted to be a better person, etc... (I'll try to find the conversations between them when I'll have time).

And Nita, seriously, except made her came back from the dead by pulling her out of the time stream and what should have destroyed literally the time stream. She came back for one arc and then after Thanos Imperative and the "death" of Richard, she disappeared and never came back (well there was the plot of the other atlantean who could be Nita in the latest New Warriors comics but I never understood the thing). And then paf when Richard came back all return to Gamora and not Nita, well it's probably because of the movie popularity and the Bendis run but personally I find the relationship between Richard and Gamora way more interesting than Richard and Nita. In the way that at first for Gamora, Richard was actually just for sex but him was totally in love with her (see the way he is dissapointed in Annihilation and Peter who tell hil that it's the way Gamora does), but at the end and with the Phallanx all as changed with Richard and Gamora became way closer "thanks" to the virus. Then he push her to become a "hero" in the Guardian, he is the one who made her a Guardian in the first place and he is according to her the man who made her want to become better.

Don't get me wrong, I love Nita (well I'm an super fan of the original New Warriors) but I really feels that Richard and Gamora are way more than just items.
    When I say Rich and Gamora are an item, that means that they care for each other more than just a booty call. Basically, you and I agree.

GOTG is cancelled!?! What the flark?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    My thoughts exactly....!!

Marvel better have a really good reason for ending such an excellent series.....!!

PS......at least they can't blame this on Bendis' leaving.
    Last edited by PaxHouse; 11-09-2017 at 08:12 PM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    But movie synergy.

Rich comes back in Nova, Nova gets cancelled. Rich shows up in GotG, GotG gets cancelled. I really hope there isn't a pattern emerging.
    Currently Reading:
    MARVEL - Fantastic Four, She-Hulk, Hulk vs Thor: Banner of War
    DC - Batman: Shadow War, Batman: Beyond the White Knight, World's Finest
    Dark Horse Koschei the Deathless in Hell
    Other

Quote Originally Posted by Vault View Post
    Rich comes back in Nova, Nova gets cancelled. Rich shows up in GotG, GotG gets cancelled. I really hope there isn't a pattern emerging.
    It does not look like the series is cancelled. It looks like they are "cancelling" that particular issue. Duggan has responded with "we have big plans..." They may be changing to monthly, or even a number change.

Quote Originally Posted by 50yearoldNovafan View Post
    It does not look like the series is cancelled. It looks like they are "cancelling" that particular issue. Duggan has responded with "we have big plans..." They may be changing to monthly, or even a number change.
    Yes...!!! This is Great news, thanks 50yearoldNovafan!!! But what I really want is... Sam/Rich teaming up again here and there. I LOVED that last Nova run, it ended way to soon for me.
    Endeavor to persevere.

My guess is that the story continues in an event comic so they milk the hell out if it since its dealing with infinity stones.
    "Dear World: the nation of mutantkind is watching you. Do not #$%& with us." -Cable-

Quote Originally Posted by Vak View Post
    Yes...!!! This is Great news, thanks 50yearoldNovafan!!! But what I really want is... Sam/Rich teaming up again here and there. I LOVED that last Nova run, it ended way to soon for me.
    Howdy! Nope, I do not see Marvel cancelling Guardians at all.