Page 138 of 139 FirstFirst ... 3888128134135136137138139 LastLast
Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 2081

Yeah, but Sam's a black Nova - they were never under Rich's jurisdiction when he was Nova Prime, so they shouldn't be Scott's either. Anyway, shouldn't he pay a visit to the Alexander household? Sam has a large collection of gold helmets - i.e. the ones Scott does have the right to claim - which Sam recovered from corpses in space.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Yeah, but Sam's a black Nova - they were never under Rich's jurisdiction when he was Nova Prime, so they shouldn't be Scott's either. Anyway, shouldn't he pay a visit to the Alexander household? Sam has a large collection of gold helmets - i.e. the ones Scott does have the right to claim - which Sam recovered from corpses in space.
    Thankfully, nobody else Nova-related knows about them other than Richard.

Astonishing Member

While I don't think he should use them, he could use his dad's old Gold one.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by legion_quest View Post
    So....Bye Sam.

I mean, it wont really be, but it may be the end of his run as Nova. That MCU streamlining could be a real thing after all
    I think limbo can help a character develop.

I'm sure Sam will be back, though.

He's not even definitely headed to limbo. He's confirmed to be in issues 22 and 23 and we only have solicits up to 24.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

So hold on, the gold helmets now contain nova force generators (like the black helmets)?

Previously the gold helmet was just a helmet and the Nova force was inside the individual.

Well it's seems like it since the return of Richard.

Since the Nova Force is supposed to be stuck in the Cancerverse with Worldmind.

Well at least for the helmet of Rich ? That's still pretty much unsure and make no sense but since ppl at Marvel don't want to address the whole thing we won't get any answers..
    Favorite characters:
    5 DC- Roy Harper, Donna Troy, Helena Bertinelli, Dinah Laurel Lance and Big Barda
    5 Marvel- Jean Grey, Richard Rider, Natasha Romanoff, Clint Barton and Angelica Jones

Pull List:
    X-Men Red, X-Men Blue, Old Man Hawkeye, Marvel Two-in-One, Aquaman, Mister Miracle, Mera Queen of Atlantis, The Terrifics and some more.

Eve Bakian's helmet provides actual powers too, so yeah.

Eve Bakian's helmet provides actual powers too, so yeah.
    That's still weird that some helmets outside of the Black ones got that functionality...
    Favorite characters:
    5 DC- Roy Harper, Donna Troy, Helena Bertinelli, Dinah Laurel Lance and Big Barda
    5 Marvel- Jean Grey, Richard Rider, Natasha Romanoff, Clint Barton and Angelica Jones

Pull List:
    X-Men Red, X-Men Blue, Old Man Hawkeye, Marvel Two-in-One, Aquaman, Mister Miracle, Mera Queen of Atlantis, The Terrifics and some more.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Wow!!!
    Being a Nova fan this... blew me away!!!
    Thanks for posting this juan678!!!
    Endeavor to persevere.

Future of Nova619/Novaverses Poll!

Today as part of a process to decide what myself and other members of Team619 will be doing in 2019; I'm doing a poll to see how much support there still is for our Nova619 and Novaverses output. With many of us now committed to starting new original projects, we've now, after 10 years reached a crossroads. So please, if you have a moment, do respond to this poll. Either way whatever the outcome, we've enjoyed the ride so far (pun not intended) doing adventures for Rich Rider - but lets hope we can do it for a little longer. Thanks! POLL ENDS September 30th.

Link to poll - https://www.facebook.com/groups/TeamNova619/

619 ARCHIVE AT NOVA PRIME PAGE - http://www.novaprimepage.com/novaverses.asp

curiosity Cameo Namorita classic in Fantastic Four 2

Weird. Her return should've been done in the last Nova series (the one with both Rich and Sam, as she was resurrected thanks to time travel - that's why she's classic and not blue, it's a Namorita who hasn't experienced the events of the 2005 New Warriors series - in Rich's last Nova series before he got stuck in the Cancerverse), or in the New Warriors series (the one with Sam on the team - Water Snake was supposed to be looking for her).

Astonishing Member

Weird. Her return should've been done in the last Nova series (the one with both Rich and Sam, as she was resurrected thanks to time travel - that's why she's classic and not blue, it's a Namorita who hasn't experienced the events of the 2005 New Warriors series - in Rich's last Nova series before he got stuck in the Cancerverse), or in the New Warriors series (the one with Sam on the team - Water Snake was supposed to be looking for her).
    It possibly would have happened in the latter series if it hadn't ended when it did. It would have almost certainly happened in the former series if it didn't have the rug pulled out from under its feet.