Page 130 of 139 FirstFirst ... 3080120126127128129130131132133134 ... LastLast
Results 1,936 to 1,950 of 2081

Quote Originally Posted by King_Thor13 View Post
    Is it confirmed that Nova isn't joining the Guardians of the Galaxy? If not, I wonder where he'll end up. It'd be foolish to have brought him back and then not use him. Maybe we'll see him in a New Warriors or Ultimates book?
    There was an interview months back that said that while he won't be officially joining the team, he will be sticking around for the foreseeable future as a cast member.

Didn't Rich start the new GOTG during the Annihilation?

Fantastic Member 50yearoldNovafan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by King_Thor13 View Post
    Is it confirmed that Nova isn't joining the Guardians of the Galaxy? If not, I wonder where he'll end up. It'd be foolish to have brought him back and then not use him. Maybe we'll see him in a New Warriors or Ultimates book?
    I think it has been said that Nova is not joining the Guardians, but will be a constant in the title (something to that effect).

Quote Originally Posted by Harpoon View Post
    There was an interview months back that said that while he won't be officially joining the team, he will be sticking around for the foreseeable future as a cast member.
    oops, you beat me to it, and are more accurate that what i said.

Quote Originally Posted by Cap808 View Post
    Didn't Rich start the new GOTG during the Annihilation?
    Rich was the instigator of the Guardians, post Annihilation - so, yep.

All-New Guardians #11 might as well have been called Nova! The Guardians don't even show up. Grab it!

spoilers:
    Also, the villain is someone you should all know.
    end of spoilers

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    All-New Guardians #11 might as well have been called Nova! The Guardians don't even show up. Grab it!

spoilers:
    Also, the villain is someone you should all know.
    end of spoilers
    Yes.....and what a shocking twist that the story reveals.......for this Issue answers the recent questions regarding the Raptors' quest for searching for more power, especially the Nega-Bands and any other cosmic powered objects; but also revealed more regarding the signifience about the previous battle between Peter/Star-Lord and Talonar...!!

It's amazing that Duggan have crafted a greater story dealing with the Raptor while exposing an unexpected truth about one of them.......Definitely can't wait for the next Issue.
    Last edited by PaxHouse; 10-04-2017 at 08:44 AM.

All New GotG#11 was litterally a Nova's issue and that's was great. To bad, it's not a Nova books...

spoilers:
    Finally we know what happened to Robert when Rich was in the Cancerverse. I hope he will not die or something during the story, I would be so so mad. But this issue was really cool. I need more Nova storyline...
    end of spoilers

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dethi View Post
    All New GotG#11 was litterally a Nova's issue and that's was great. To bad, it's not a Nova books...

spoilers:
    Finally we know what happened to Robert when Rich was in the Cancerverse. I hope he will not die or something during the story, I would be so so mad. But this issue was really cool. I need more Nova storyline...
    end of spoilers
    Actually, spoilers:
    That's a mixed request.....especially if you've read Issues #8 & #9 of this Series.......for {thanks to Today's story} Robbie Rider is/was Talon-R AKA TalonAR
    end of spoilers....!!!
    Last edited by PaxHouse; 10-04-2017 at 08:45 AM.

Of course, that raises a question. spoilers:
    What happened to the other Novas and Namorita? We thought Robbie was with them, so something must've happened.
    end of spoilers

Of course, that raises a question. spoilers:
    What happened to the other Novas and Namorita? We thought Robbie was with them, so something must've happened.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Namorita has been in the comics limbo since Thanos Imperative so... But yeah we need to know exactly what happened to the other Novas.
    end of spoilers

The other Novas have also been in limbo since the same event, except for two of them cameoing in Bendis's last GOTG issue.

SPOILER:

If one has not read the issue and does not want to know what happened, hopefully they are not reading this thread yet.

Any way, if they are now stating the entire Corps entered the Cancerverse, then that means they died or something. However, I think the writer is purposely overlooking that Rich took all of the Nova Force from the remaining six or so members of the Corps. Also, that they did not enter the Cancerverse. I had no problem with that, because, I think they will craft a good Nova/Shiar/Raptor/Darkhawk story.

What confused me is that all of the powered Corpsmen are now wearing the Nova Prime armor. Both Robbie and that float corpsmen alien were wearing the Prime armor. The only person not wearing the armor was the bald, non-powered corpsmen. When I initially looked through the book, I thought Robbie was Rich, because of the armor. Do they not have an editor, who can tell the artist about stuff like this?

Any way, I am on board for this, continuity flaws, and all.

You're right - shouldn't Robbie's Nova costume look like Rich's original one, not his current one?

You're right - shouldn't Robbie's Nova costume look like Rich's original one, not his current one?
    Kind of. When the Worldmind initially recruited Robbie and all the others, without Rich knowing, they all wore a uniform like Rich's old one. However, when the majority of them were de-powered, the remaining ones (or at least some of them) were reduced to trainees. Robbie was one of the trainees. These Denarian's wore red uniforms, with two starbursts on the chest.

These artists are not being taught the various ranks and uniforms of the corpsmen. However, they did give Robbie less starpoint on his helmet, as they should have.