Page 101 of 139 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 2081

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymousmc View Post
    Ah, That's if he is still considered Nova Prime.
    I wonder if Rich even knows he's not the Nova Prime. He has a centurion helmet but the costume of the Prime.

Speaking of which of his helmet changed from Prime to centurion, why didn't his costume?

This is a total assumption on my part, but if what I read here, and the fact that my LCS didn't have many copies of Nova left......this title is doing well?

Quote Originally Posted by kevlon View Post
    I wonder if Rich even knows he's not the Nova Prime. He has a centurion helmet but the costume of the Prime.

Speaking of which of his helmet changed from Prime to centurion, why didn't his costume?
    I believe Perez said in an interview that this will be addressed and that scene with his helemet changing from Prime to Centurian was deliberately done.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymousmc View Post
    I believe Perez said in an interview that this will be addressed and that scene with his helemet changing from Prime to Centurian was deliberately done.
    The way Richie's Nova helmet changed from Prime to Centurion in #1 looked like the transition was intentional, so I'm not surprised that they'll explain the reason for it later.
    Marvel Fan (Avengers, Guardians, Spider-Man, X-Men, Inhumans, you name it), DC Fan (Too Many Just to Name), Smash Wii U Tournament Organizer/Competitive Player, Overall Gamer

Just saw the promotion poster for Generations. The adult Nova is wearing a centurion uniform rather than the Nova Prime uniform.

Rich demoted in both rank and power?

No. The past costumes were not intended to be current, as is obvious considering that Carol is there both in her original Ms. Marvel look and her current Captain Marvel costume! They just showed Rich as he was in his original solo, just like they showed Jean Grey as Phoenix and Iron Man in his second armor.

http://www.comichron.com/monthlycomi...7/2017-01.html

Well, Nova #2 outsold Sam Wilson's latest issue, and sold roughly the same as Kamala and Amadeus's books. Trouble is, this is just issue 2. Can they maintain these sales levels?

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    http://www.comichron.com/monthlycomi...7/2017-01.html

Well, Nova #2 outsold Sam Wilson's latest issue, and sold roughly the same as Kamala and Amadeus's books. Trouble is, this is just issue 2. Can they maintain these sales levels?
    Does this include digital sales? If not, I think that also plays a factor this as well. I the book can do at least half those sales digitally it can stay afloat.

Astonishing Member legion_quest's Avatar

Not bad numbers, but far from great.

It's a decent book, but it still isn't really what the older fans really wanted, especially if Rich is about to get demoted and so on.

All we can do is cross fingers that Marvel don't blame any perceived failure on the characters...
    I will raise my throne above the Stars of God

Hmm...I thought the series started with some really high numbers? Guess interest has waned or something. Probably too much to hope for the numbers to stay at that exact place .

This book has been so good that it would be a shame to lose it, and I'm worried what that might mean for Rich. Sam at least has the Champions.

Rich could join the Guardians of the Galaxy, or they could bring back the New Warriors.

Astonishing Member Shinglepants's Avatar

Those really aren't the best numbers but I'm not too worried. It'll just get a relaunch at some point for that #1 sales boost, as is often the case these days.

I find it pretty astounding though that more people aren't buying this book. I picked up #3 today and it was another great issue, definitely one of Marvels best books.

So I've been on IST for my next get and I was looking at the Nova section. Very paltry.

For Rich: Only his first solo is available in 3 trades. As for the DnA, you'd need to go for the pricey hardcover omnis or scour the reaches of amazon.

For Sam: Vol 2 is sold out and good luck finding a copy. But the main thing I wanted to know is why he hasn't gotten the HC treatment like Kamala and Miles. Sam kinda sorta has more exposure thanks to Ulti Spiderman so shouldn't Marvel be doing more for him?
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

This is definitely the book I look forward to getting most each month (ok, after SG lol). 1st few issues have been lots of fun!

I hope the numbers stay strong, it's more promising than the last run.