Page 106 of 139 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 2081

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    Nope last place we see him is in devastation a Thanos Imperative bridging story towards Annihilators, and he was on Earth
    Could you post images? Also, like the last poster suggested, if he was on earth where is he now?

Edit:

I just realized you might be trolling. I have the Devastation issue in question and he is no where to be found (just looked at it). Unless he appears in Annihilators (I don't have those issues).
    Last edited by Anonymousmc; 04-04-2017 at 08:18 PM. Reason: possible internet bridge Troll

What in the BlueBlazes Nova fandom?!?! The latest issue was intense! The new revelation explains alot of what we've been wondering but in particular: what happened to Worldmind. This may lead to explaining why there is still Nova force in the helmets. The next couple of issues will certainly be intense ones as Rich deals with new revelation, while Sam maybe wondering what's going to happen to Rich.

Just read Nova 5. We may be in trouble.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymousmc View Post
    What in the BlueBlazes Nova fandom?!?! The latest issue was intense! The new revelation explains alot of what we've been wondering but in particular: what happened to Worldmind. This may lead to explaining why there is still Nova force in the helmets. The next couple of issues will certainly be intense ones as Rich deals with new revelation, while Sam maybe wondering what's going to happen to Rich.
    Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Just read Nova 5. We may be in trouble.
    Looks like that's part of the reason why there's no story for both Richard & Sam within the GENERATIONS Miniseries.

Regardless.......can't wait to see what's next for both Novas within the Next Issue....!!

Come to think of it, only Sam has been seen in the Secret Empire previews, not Rich, even though it would be logical for both Novas to be in that space fight...

No! I just started going back to the comic book store! I even started picking up other titles. Don't take away my reason to continue!

Quote Originally Posted by Cap808 View Post
    No! I just started going back to the comic book store! I even started picking up other titles. Don't take away my reason to continue!
    Easy, I've been in contact with Perez and Loveless on twitter and if you read through solicitations, Rich and Sam are definitely tied together for the future. They're definitely playing the long game so let the story unfold.

Easy, I've been in contact with Perez and Loveless on twitter and if you read through solicitations, Rich and Sam are definitely tied together for the future. They're definitely playing the long game so let the story unfold.
    Exactly, let's just trust in their story & know that it'll pan out well for both Richie & Sam. Richard has to get the Cancerverse off his back somehow.
    Marvel Fan (Avengers, Guardians, Spider-Man, X-Men, Inhumans, you name it), DC Fan (Too Many Just to Name), Smash Wii U Tournament Organizer/Competitive Player, Overall Gamer

It's just as Anonymousmc says... I've been following them too, though I kind of wish I did not (but I can not help myself). See for me "The suspense is terrible! I hope it will last... Willy Wonka" This NEW NOVA Series WOW... it is the BEST!!!
    If your not following it's only at Issue 5... so it will not take much to catch up, it's so worth it!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Endeavor to persevere.

Take Me Higher The Negative Zone's Avatar
    Earth. (Unless I've been kidnapped by Skrulls)

Generations Nova should be about Rider and Sam meeting the Nova family from Infinity Gauntlet. (Forgot their names.)

Phew...good to hear. Sorry, I'm one of those emotionally scarred Rider fans. Thanks for the good news.

Quote Originally Posted by Cap808 View Post
    Phew...good to hear. Sorry, I'm one of those emotionally scarred Rider fans. Thanks for the good news.
    A little while ago (3-16-17) CBR had a interview with PEREZ & LOVENESS Go to: http://www.cbr.com/interview-perez-l...richard-ryder/

In it Loveness said:"Yup. Things go pretty south in issue 5, and issues 6 & 7 finally answer every fan’s question about what happened to Rich Rider.
    It was gut-wrenching to write, but I hope everybody likes it — it’s gonna be rough."

But after that

Perez: "There’s going to be a lot of stuff happening outside of Earth in the Marvel Universe in the coming year. So, yes, we’re definitely going to be encountering and relating to those characters and their jurisdictions if you will.
    Following the Rich centric arc of issues #6-7 issue #8 will actually start a whole new adventure for our two Novas where we’ll definitely be playing off..."

These are happy days for most in Novafandom I think, for Perez & Loveness are doing an AWESOMETACULAR job!!! HUZZAH to them both!!!
    BIG THANKS guys from this Nova (Sam) fan. Am so enjoying the ride!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Endeavor to persevere.

Astonishing Member

Just finished reading #5, and wow.

Sam's really had it rough. He's been keeping it together more often than he hasn't, so seeing him snap and vent like that was hard.

It's a testament that Sam was willing to try to find another way without Rich seemingly needing to sacrifice himself again near immediately after, even though he was infuriated by Rich. I wonder how Sam's getting to Rich to save him? There's no real indication of it here in this issue.

My goodness. This was a sobering issue.

Half a month late, but this was a cool read.

I appreciate the emphasis on family and relationships here. I also like how the words here pretty much shore up what I (believe I) said early about how Rich treats Sam with respect as a Nova right from jump street, thus explaining how Sam grew so attached so quickly to Rich, and vice versa. In hindsight, it made that part of issue #5 even more sobering that it already was.
    Last edited by J. D. Guy; 04-06-2017 at 11:37 PM.

Fantastic Member 50yearoldNovafan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vak View Post
    A little while ago (3-16-17) CBR had a interview with PEREZ & LOVENESS Go to: http://www.cbr.com/interview-perez-l...richard-ryder/

In it Loveness said:"Yup. Things go pretty south in issue 5, and issues 6 & 7 finally answer every fan’s question about what happened to Rich Rider.
    It was gut-wrenching to write, but I hope everybody likes it — it’s gonna be rough."

But after that

Perez: "There’s going to be a lot of stuff happening outside of Earth in the Marvel Universe in the coming year. So, yes, we’re definitely going to be encountering and relating to those characters and their jurisdictions if you will.
    Following the Rich centric arc of issues #6-7 issue #8 will actually start a whole new adventure for our two Novas where we’ll definitely be playing off..."

These are happy days for most in Novafandom I think, for Perez & Loveness are doing an AWESOMETACULAR job!!! HUZZAH to them both!!!
    BIG THANKS guys from this Nova (Sam) fan. Am so enjoying the ride!!!
    I agree, Vak. I am enjoying every issue. I cannot wait for the trade to come out. Maybe that will get more people on board.

Jimmy

Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
    Just finished reading #5, and wow.

Sam's really had it rough. He's been keeping it together more often that he hasn't, so seeing him snap and vent like that was hard.

It's a testament that Sam was willing to try to find another way without Rich seemingly needing to sacrifice himself again near immediately after, even though he was infuriated by Rich. I wonder how Sam's getting to Rich to save him? There's no real indication of it here in this issue.

My goodness. This was a sobering issue.
    I hear ya, bro. It was tough seeing Sam not only feel betrayed but also take it out on Rich. In the same vein, it hurt reading Rich explain that he just wanted to come home so badly, that he thought Earth was his reward. It was sad to see Rich consigned to his tragic fate of the Cancerverse while Sam saying there had to be another way. This issue felt as though it would be the end of the storyline, and it had all of the trappings of a poignant, bittersweet chapter.

BUT, the twist of the Cancerverse/Worldmind hybrid shows that the story still goes on! Very interested to see where this goes!
    "I am a man of peace."

"A man of peace...who fights like ten tigers."