Page 135 of 139 FirstFirst ... 3585125131132133134135136137138139 LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,025 of 2081
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    For those that didn't already know.....that's one of the Preview Pages from INFINITY COUNTDOWN #1 (Due for a March Release).

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by PaxHouse View Post
    For those that didn't already know.....that's one of the Preview Pages from INFINITY COUNTDOWN #1 (Due for a March Release).
    .....And within the April Solicts for Marvel Comics is one for INFINITY COUNTDOWN #2, in that Rich Rider/Nova will be involved.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    .......For those that're wondering about this scene within INFINITY COUNTDOWN: PRIME and Nova's part within this Today's INFINITY COUNTDOWN: PRIME .

The Corps also show up in Venom.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

From the Marvel Junes 2018 Solicitation,

NOVA BY ABNETT & LANNING: THE COMPLETE COLLECTION VOL. 1 TPB
    Written by DAN ABNETT & ANDY LANNING
    Penciled by KEV WALKER, SEAN CHEN, WELLINTON ALVES, PAUL PELLETIER & MORE
    Cover by ADI GRANOV
    Dan Abnett and Andy Lanning propel the Human Rocket to glory! When the horrifying Annihilation Wave swarms across the cosmos, Richard Rider, the man called Nova, must step up — and become one of the galaxy’s greatest heroes! In the wake of the chaos, a desperate cosmos cries out for law and order. But can one lone human being police an entire universe? Join Nova on the road to Knowhere — but what will he find there? And who is…Cosmo? Rich will barely have time to catch his breath before another Annihilation event begins, with a deadly race on a quest for conquest! And will Nova find love with Gamora, the deadliest woman in the galaxy?! All this, and Galactus too! Collecting ANNIHILATION: NOVA #1-4, NOVA (2007) #1-15, NOVA ANNUAL (2008) #1 and material from NOVA: THE ORIGIN OF RICHARD RIDER.
    504 PGS./Rated T+ …$39.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-91134-8

I'm about to lose my money !

Quote Originally Posted by Dethi View Post

Cover by ADI GRANOV
    Dan Abnett and Andy Lanning propel the Human Rocket to glory! When the horrifying Annihilation Wave swarms across the cosmos, Richard Rider, the man called Nova, must step up — and become one of the galaxy’s greatest heroes! In the wake of the chaos, a desperate cosmos cries out for law and order. But can one lone human being police an entire universe? Join Nova on the road to Knowhere — but what will he find there? And who is…Cosmo? Rich will barely have time to catch his breath before another Annihilation event begins, with a deadly race on a quest for conquest! And will Nova find love with Gamora, the deadliest woman in the galaxy?! All this, and Galactus too! Collecting ANNIHILATION: NOVA #1-4, NOVA (2007) #1-15, NOVA ANNUAL (2008) #1 and material from NOVA: THE ORIGIN OF RICHARD RIDER.

That's not a bad price either for all those issues.

Astonishing Member

Quick Spoilages from Today's INFINITY: COUNTDOWN #2 spoilers:
    Richard learns the Truth about who Talonar really is..?? and Eve Bakian gives birth...!!
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Dethi View Post

Cover by ADI GRANOV

I'm about be broke. I've been waiting fir this.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Looks like Nova is possible. Don't know how to feel about this because I don't trust Gunn with either version of Nova. https://www.cosmicbooknews.com/nova-mcu

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony W View Post
    Looks like Nova is possible. Don't know how to feel about this because I don't trust Gunn with either version of Nova. https://www.cosmicbooknews.com/nova-mcu
    On the bright side it would bring some attention to the comics where the character appears, and we know Marvel plan things around movies that are coming out (Civil War II, Infinity Wars). Could bring more focus on cosmic Marvel beyond just Guardians of the Galaxy.

Spectacular Member

I predict that Eve Bakian will be shipped with Rich Rider or one of the gaurdians, soon.
    Last edited by Amenra11; 04-24-2018 at 06:02 AM.

You haven't read Secret Wars: Infinity Gauntlet have you? Trust me, she won't. Presumably the 616 counterpart of this guy is baby Anwen's father: http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Menzin_..._(Earth-94241)
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

So I've not been keeping a close eye on Rich since he came back and world mind was lost to the cancerverse.

What's the latest? Is he still the Prime? Or has his powers been diminished to centurion level? Or does he still have those weird cancerverse powers?

The Cancerverse stuff was dealt with, he had to leave Worldmind behind to purge himself of it, with Sam's help. While Rich still has the Nova Prime costume, and seems to be the most powerful Nova still since Sam Alexander and Eve Bakian are the only other Novas with actual powers, he is essentially just a Centurion again.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    The Cancerverse stuff was dealt with, he had to leave Worldmind behind to purge himself of it, with Sam's help. While Rich still has the Nova Prime costume, and seems to be the most powerful Nova still since Sam Alexander and Eve Bakian are the only other Novas with actual powers, he is essentially just a Centurion again.
    I'm not sure if they will ever fully resolve Worldmind and it's possession (for lack of a better word) in the Cancerverse. I know Loveless and Perez were never able to tell their full story with Nova, Worldmind and Cancerverse. I just wish they would have another Cancerverse story where we would see either an Worldmind Cancerverse invasion or even some how freeing the Nova Force in the Cancerverse to bring back more Nova Centurions or at least a new Nova Prime even if it's not Rich (though it would be cool it still was him).