Page 137 of 139 FirstFirst ... 3787127133134135136137138139 LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,055 of 2081

Quote Originally Posted by Danileriver23 View Post
    Nope. He thought he did but it was a fake out.
    Jesus, that plot thread must be a running gag by this point

Quote Originally Posted by Drakeon View Post
    My bet is that he joins the Nova Corps after events in the Countdown Champions mini
    It would make sense. Even if he does go, the Champions do have reserves - teen Falcon, Patriot, and Red Locust all signed up in Champion for a Day, but were gone when the creative team changed. The first two just lost their other book with Falcon's cancellation, I can see them switching Sam out for Rayshaun. We'll have to wait and see.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Take Me Higher The Negative Zone's Avatar
    Earth. (Unless I've been kidnapped by Skrulls)

So sam may be getting kicked off the champions. That's a bummer. Cant help but feel like RiRi stole his spot.

Maybe this means a new Nova series? Probably just wishful thinking...
    A Nova series would be nice but I'd be afraid it'd get cancelled and Sam would go into limbo.

Ultimate Member

So sam may be getting kicked off the champions. That's a bummer. Cant help but feel like RiRi stole his spot.

Where'd you hear that?

Astonishing Member

I also got that feeling, especially after today's issue. I could see a new Nova series after the Infinity event.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Where'd you hear that?
    August solicits. It says he's considering if he has a future with the team or not.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    I also got that feeling, especially after today's issue. I could see a new Nova series after the Infinity event.
    I'd like see another Nova series, since the writing on the latest one was excellent and handled both Rich and Sam as co-leads very well.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Negative Zone View Post
    A Nova series would be nice but I'd be afraid it'd get cancelled and Sam would go into limbo.
    The last one only got a single arc out because the Rich fans were hung up over Sam still being around, even though Rich was back for the first time in years.

Astonishing Member legion_quest's Avatar

If the rumours of Nova coming to the MCU have basis, I could see Marvel look at streamlining to make it easier for anyone interested to read about a character, rather than not know which character is which.

While I was never a fan of Sam as a replacement, he grew on me, so it'd be a shame to see him limbo'ed - especially now Marvel are finally getting to the point of having Rich in space and Sam on Earth, as it always should have been.
    I will raise my throne above the Stars of God

I really want to see the Novas in some corner of Marvel cosmic. I hope that Marvel really establishes a cosmic imprint like they did during the Annihilation Giffen/DnA era.

Infinity Countdown Darkhawk:

spoilers:
    So there was a Robbie Rider sighting in Darkhawk, it seems the inevitable confrontation with his brother is coming soon. Not sure Nova can take him and the Raptors toe-to-toe especially without his Prime powers. What is the fate of Chris Powell as Darkhawk?
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymousmc View Post
    I really want to see the Novas in some corner of Marvel cosmic. I hope that Marvel really establishes a cosmic imprint like they did during the Annihilation Giffen/DnA era.
    I long for a return of that era. Marvel cosmic was at its best back then.

Astonishing Member legion_quest's Avatar

So....Bye Sam.

I mean, it wont really be, but it may be the end of his run as Nova. That MCU streamlining could be a real thing after all
    I will raise my throne above the Stars of God

There's no way Rich will be pleased that Scott Adsit confiscated the helmet. It's not Nova Corps property, it's Sam's father's. I reckon Rich will end up returning it, but in the meantime the Champions will struggle against an enemy where they really could've used Nova's powers (though such a scenario would allow a good spotlight for Ironheart's new armor).

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    There's no way Rich will be pleased that Scott Adsit confiscated the helmet. It's not Nova Corps property, it's Sam's father's. I reckon Rich will end up returning it, but in the meantime the Champions will struggle against an enemy where they really could've used Nova's powers (though such a scenario would allow a good spotlight for Ironheart's new armor).
    As far as Adsit is concerned any of the Nova Helmuts that are recovered; will be utilized for the majority of the recovering Nova Corps....