Page 2 of 139 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 2081
  1. #16
    BANNED
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    107

    Default

    Yeah, one good thing about those books with corps is that there is room for more than one character. We totally can have Sam and Rich in different books for example, with different flavors and ambiance maybe, in the same time. (as long as it sells of course)

    It works quite well for the GL franchise.

  2. #17

    Default

    That sounds awesome Venom. And yeah, I don't think Justice nor Speedball would recognize the man Rich has become. And hell, at this point I would even read a book about Rich doing stuff in the cancerverse.

  3. #18
    Rookie Member Torpedo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Kansas City, Missouri
    Posts
    55

    Default

    Richard Rider is still the Nova in my opinion, and probably that of the entire Negative Zone after this...

    Nova_vs_Annihilus.jpg
    BOOSTER GOLD (Michael Jon Carter), HAWKEYE (Clint Barton), IRON FIST (Daniel Rand), MOON KNIGHT (Marc Spector aka Steven Grant aka Jake Lockley), NIGHTCRAWLER (Kurt Wagner), NOVA (Richard Rider)

  4. #19
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Diamond Bar, CA
    Posts
    1,669

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Torpedo View Post
    Richard Rider is still the Nova in my opinion, and probably that of the entire Negative Zone after this...
    He and Sam are different types of Nova's, Sam's father being part of a black-ops division.
    They're technically part of a Corp so it's not like it matters.

  5. #20
    Veteran Member Trevel8182's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Earth-8182
    Posts
    1,018

    Default


    If Rider dies I hope we get knuckles bleeding, knock out, drag out fight between the two. Bendis said that his Original Sin tie-in(which will revel Riders fate) will have an artist that he's never worked with, so what artist that Bendis has never worked with do you want to draw what is hopefully not Riders last stand. Greg Capullo for me.

  6. #21
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Diamond Bar, CA
    Posts
    1,669

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trevel8182 View Post

    If Rider dies I hope we get knuckles bleeding, knock out, drag out fight between the two. Bendis said that his Original Sin tie-in(which will revel Riders fate) will have an artist that he's never worked with, so what artist that Bendis has never worked with do you want to draw what is hopefully not Riders last stand. Greg Capullo for me.
    Has he ever worked with Jim Starlin or Ron Lim?

  7. #22
    Jedi Knight AgentVenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Knowhere
    Posts
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mononokifool View Post
    That sounds awesome Venom. And yeah, I don't think Justice nor Speedball would recognize the man Rich has become. And hell, at this point I would even read a book about Rich doing stuff in the cancerverse.
    I would LOVE to have at least a limited series about the Rich/Pete bromance in the Cancerverse. As much as I like Sam and have enjoyed Bendis' run on GotG, I feel like Peter Quill should be a little more broken up about Rich Rider's absence, especially after everything they went through together facing the Annihilation Wave.

  8. #23
    Veteran Member Trevel8182's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Earth-8182
    Posts
    1,018

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alvarez View Post
    Has he ever worked with Jim Starlin or Ron Lim?
    Nope and Nope, Great choices!

  9. #24
    Veteran Member Trevel8182's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Earth-8182
    Posts
    1,018

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AgentVenom View Post
    I would LOVE to have at least a limited series about the Rich/Pete bromance in the Cancerverse. As much as I like Sam and have enjoyed Bendis' run on GotG, I feel like Peter Quill should be a little more broken up about Rich Rider's absence, especially after everything they went through together facing the Annihilation Wave.
    They disappeared with cosmic cube while being in another dimension there is just so much story potential there and it would dumb if Bendis just had Thanos kill Rich or Peter just abandon Rich in the Cancerverse. Those two could go on some cosmic buddy cop adventure across unknown galaxies and worlds, there's so much potential to tell so many stories and world building, like finding a lost Xandarian colony full or Xandarian, or discovering a lost evil, or reintroducing the Master of the Sun, etc.

  10. #25
    Veteran Member Trevel8182's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Earth-8182
    Posts
    1,018

    Default




  11. #26
    Veteran Member Trevel8182's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Earth-8182
    Posts
    1,018

    Default


    More Superhuman disagreements should be settled over Foosball.

  12. #27
    BANNED
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    107

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trevel8182 View Post
    Lol, can someone PLEASE help this poor bastard with his helmet?

  13. #28
    Extraordinary Member DebkoX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Global
    Posts
    6,650

    Default

    It might have visuals added.

  14. #29
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Diamond Bar, CA
    Posts
    1,669

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    It might have visuals added.
    That image is from the SDCC GotG display.
    Makes sense that it looks off. Lol.

  15. #30
    Veteran Member Trevel8182's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Earth-8182
    Posts
    1,018

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Samedi View Post
    Lol, can someone PLEASE help this poor bastard with his helmet?
    These ones look slightly better.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •