Page 7 of 139 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast

Space-Bros

Last edited by Trevel8182; 05-14-2014 at 09:39 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Trevel8182 View Post
    Space-Bros
    Damn, that's awesome.

Eat your heart out, True Detective!!!

OG Costume is still my Fav

BANNED

Rich could do a lot worse than Zac Effron. at least he'll have a lot of new female fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Ant-manic View Post
    Rich could do a lot worse than Zac Effron. at least he'll have a lot of new female fans.

http://movies.cosmicbooknews.com/con...cameo-revealed
    Well it looks like Stan"The Man"Lee is about to join the Nova Corps maybe there's hope for are Nova Supreme Marv Wolfman. Dna would be cool to.

http://movies.cosmicbooknews.com/con...cameo-revealed
    Well it looks like Stan"The Man"Lee is about to join the Nova Corps maybe there's hope for are Nova Supreme Marv Wolfman. Dna would be cool to.
    I really don't think that Marv Wolfman would anything to do with it. He is still trying to get his copyright for Richard Rider.

Quote Originally Posted by mononokifool View Post
    I really don't think that Marv Wolfman would anything to do with it. He is still trying to get his copyright for Richard Rider.
    I've only ever skimmed the BTS creation of Nova? Is there some kinda bad blood I'm not aware of?

Rhomann Dey (John C. Reilly) is a "Corpsman in the Nova Corps, the planet Xandar’s military force. Dey is a loyal and trusted officer but his by-the-book attitude takes a detour when he develops an unlikely rapport with Peter Quill." I like the idea of Quill and Dey having a friendship that will be passed down to Rider, kinda like a prelude to there epic bromance! They were willing to spend the rest of there lives trapped together in evil alternate universe where you can never die! There basically Heterosexual life partners at that point, but yeah super glad to have are boy Rhomann in this film.

Nova Prime Irani Rael (Glenn Close), who is "in charge of Nova Corps operations throughout the galaxy. From her base of operations on Xandar, the principled and efficient Nova Prime leads her forces with confidence. She defines her mission above all to protect the citizens of Xandar and keep peace." Weird character choice? I don't understand why this character wasn't just Tanak Valt or Adora Dey cause then you could get a familial relationship.
    Last edited by Trevel8182; 05-17-2014 at 07:10 PM.

I've only ever skimmed the BTS creation of Nova? Is there some kinda bad blood I'm not aware of?
    Yeah. He was pretty upset that they continued to use him without letting him write it or even consulting him for it.
    http://www.novaprimepage.com/trial.asp

Quote Originally Posted by mononokifool View Post
    Yeah. He was pretty upset that they continued to use him without letting him write it or even consulting him for it.
    http://www.novaprimepage.com/trial.asp
    That's kinda sad. I do feel bad for Marv and hope one day he will get to write atleast one more Nova story or atleast consalt on a Nova film, he deverse atleast that. I am glad Marvel got to keep the rights in the end. Up until that point Marvel barley ever used Nova, imagin how much less of him we would seen if Marvel had to pay Marv to use him. I agree with Marv, Kid Nova is still a stupid, stupid name.

That's kinda sad. I do feel bad for Marv and hope one day he will get to write atleast one more Nova story or atleast consalt on a Nova film, he deverse atleast that. I am glad Marvel got to keep the rights in the end. Up until that point Marvel barley ever used Nova, imagin how much less of him we would seen if Marvel had to pay Marv to use him. I agree with Marv, Kid Nova is still a stupid, stupid name.
    I dont mind kid nova if its for a different character like sam..it was dumb at the time because rich should have been more adult..many readers of New Warriors tegretted that marvel turned the clock back on him with what he had been through in nova vol.1

I do feel bad for wolfman..but i tend to agree w/ the judge