Page 8 of 139 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858108 ... LastLast

New Trailer Monday!

Quote Originally Posted by Trevel8182 View Post
    New Trailer Monday!
    I really dig how Groot looks here. I am so glad they didnt decide to go with the current Groot with all the stupid lights in him.

Quote Originally Posted by mononokifool View Post
    I really dig how Groot looks here. I am so glad they didnt decide to go with the current Groot with all the stupid lights in him.
    I much prefer this version of Groot to the monstrous looking one in the Bendis run(WTF are the lights for?) but I do much prefer Groot to be wearing a costume cause without it he can sometimes fell like he's more of the teams pet then an actual member.

"The wrong man, in the right place can make all the difference in the world."

I really hope Rider has some sort of cameo in Guardians I just wonder how they could do it. It would be a little difficult because Richard has no and never should have any prior connections to Marvel Cosmic, The Guardians, and the Nova Corps, until he becomes Nova at complete and udder randomness. So how do you guys think they could do a Rider cameo?

"The wrong man, in the right place can make all the difference in the world."

I really hope Rider has some sort of cameo in Guardians I just wonder how they could do it. It would be a little difficult because Richard has no and never should have any prior connections to Marvel Cosmic, The Guardians, and the Nova Corps, until he becomes Nova at complete and udder randomness. So how do you guys think they could do a Rider cameo?
    Rhomann Dey crash lands on earth and gives him the helmet at the end of the movie. Just like the comic.

Rhomann Dey crash lands on earth and gives him the helmet at the end of the movie. Just like the comic.
    Helmet? You call yourself a Nova Fan!

Best case scenario: A Rich cameo
    Worst case scenario: A Spam cameo
    Good Marvel characters- Bring Them Back!!!

Helmet? You call yourself a Nova Fan!
    2014-05-17 03.33.36.jpg
    Well, Trevel. You made me pull out issue one. It's been years since I have read it but I guess I need to start over

2014-05-17 03.33.36.jpg
    Well, Trevel. You made me pull out issue one. It's been years since I have read it but I guess I need to start over
    Awesome I just bought the omnibus a couple months ago final one comes out in June.

Awesome I just bought the omnibus a couple months ago final one comes out in June.
    Sweet. My collection is almost complete. Missing 4 issue from vol.1, 2 issues from vol. 2, 2 issues from vol.3, and I have every issue of vol.4 and 5.

I don't know a whole lot about Nova but I stopped in to say that the "Join the Nova Corps" poster on the first page is one of the coolest things I've ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Chief View Post
    I don't know a whole lot about Nova but I stopped in to say that the "Join the Nova Corps" poster on the first page is one of the coolest things I've ever seen.

Thank You!

"This is the result of skipping payment on your super hero dues."

I really hope that if they do bring Rich back, they don't mess him up or kill his family. I think he is the only Marvel superhero with two living parents. DC had Barry and Wally as characters that weren't motivated by death, but those origins were dumped on as of Barry's new origin and the Wally West massacre.
    Good Marvel characters- Bring Them Back!!!