Page 89 of 139 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091929399 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 2081

Quote Originally Posted by Neoxon View Post
    "But Richard's missing the extra two spikes on his starburst....."
    Hmmm... I spy with my eye.. two little extra spikes (thanks for the PIC!!!)
    waiting to see how this will flow into the story.

Am Greatly looking forward to this... Nova and Nova PRIME together

Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
    Awesome! Can wait!
    Me too... me too!!!
    Endeavor to persevere.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vak View Post

Me too... me too!!!
    Whoops! I meant "can't wait", not "can wait".

Well, at least Rich still has Namorita and his brother. Hopefully Loveness can remember them...

No, he doesn't. Both are missing. Robbie Rider was absent when Sam visited his and Rich's parents - and if Sam was the last Nova, that would mean the rest of the Corps that operated under Rich were incapacitated or destroyed, Robbie included. Namorita was stated to be missing in the last New Warriors volume (Water Snake was sent to find her, and instead ended up joining the team), which also featured Sam.

Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
    Whoops! I meant "can't wait", not "can wait".
    We knew what you meant

Again... me too!!!
    Endeavor to persevere.

Take Me Higher The Negative Zone's Avatar
    Earth. (Unless I've been kidnapped by Skrulls)

I like how Richard Rider is being brought back with something new to the table. It really helps me like the character again.

Astonishing Member Shinglepants's Avatar

Like many of you guys, I was pretty excited when the new Nova book was announced. That excitement tapered off a little though when the creative team was announced. Not that I dislike them, but I just wasn't familiar with either writer or artist. A little doubt crept in.

Having now seen the lettered previews, I'm happy to say all doubt has been squashed. I'm really looking forward to this book and I think it's in safe hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    No, he doesn't. Both are missing. Robbie Rider was absent when Sam visited his and Rich's parents - and if Sam was the last Nova, that would mean the rest of the Corps that operated under Rich were incapacitated or destroyed, Robbie included. Namorita was stated to be missing in the last New Warriors volume (Water Snake was sent to find her, and instead ended up joining the team), which also featured Sam.
    Water snake was supposed to find the corpse of tje blown to bits civil war 1 Namorita. There is also a time displaced living and breathing Namorita on earth (unless she didn't make it back after secret wars)

Uh, the way Nitro exploded, and considering she was right next to him when he went kaboom, Namorita won't have left a corpse behind, she was incinerated. When Wolverine caught up to Nitro in his solo book, he got blown up too - reduced to just his adamantium skeleton. Of course he recovered, but ordinarily, no body left behind in that situation. Water Snake was sent to find Namorita, period, as Namora had sensed that she had returned. The Atlanteans knew about the time displaced one but didn't know she'd been brought from the past rather than straight up resurrected.

On my lunch time tomorrow, I plan on driving from work to the Comic book store and picking up NOVA 1!!! THIS CAN NOT WAIT!!!
    Nova and Nova PRIME together ... Am not expecting a lot of answers to (New or Old) questions, more likely more questions will arise.
    Last edited by Vak; 12-06-2016 at 09:23 PM.
    Endeavor to persevere.

Uh, the way Nitro exploded, and considering she was right next to him when he went kaboom, Namorita won't have left a corpse behind, she was incinerated. When Wolverine caught up to Nitro in his solo book, he got blown up too - reduced to just his adamantium skeleton. Of course he recovered, but ordinarily, no body left behind in that situation. Water Snake was sent to find Namorita, period, as Namora had sensed that she had returned. The Atlanteans knew about the time displaced one but didn't know she'd been brought from the past rather than straight up resurrected.
    For some reason I always thought she was after the corpse to download the dead brain of Nita into water snake!
    Last edited by kevlon; 12-07-2016 at 01:25 AM.

There's a lot of mysteries about Water Snake that never got resolved. Apparently she looked exactly like Namorita. Clone? Snatched out of time (like Night Thrasher also turned out to be) but with amnesia? Long lost twin? Or just a coincidence?

DIGIFIEND!!! THANKS FOR POSTING THIS MY FRIEND!!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!
    Am a BIG Nova (Sam) fan and for me this is great!!! Oh and we are getting Phlish too?
    Endeavor to persevere.

BANNED

^Was just coming here to see if that had been shared! And also to ask what the little grey thing he has is.

I'm a little bummed there's no unmasked head with an empty helmet for posing options, but I like his body mold (which he shares with Miles). Will probably look for him after I get Kamala to finish the Champions team.