All-New Member

Default Help with PM system

Um, sorry for sounding probably like a complete greenhorn, but how do I use the private messaging system? I can't find anything the FAQ says I should find - my User Control Panel doesn't have a "private messaging" section, and clicking a person's username on a post takes me to their profile rather than making a dropdown menu? And I can't find a PM button in user's profile page, either.

Also I know this probably isn't the right place since it isn't stricte technical, but I don't know where to ask - where I should be asking questions regarding rules? Like, clarifications, what exactly is allowed et cetera?

Certain features (such as private messages) only become available after users have 5 posts.

Assuming you've read CBR's Community Standards & Rules, you can either take it up with a moderator directly using the PM system (once it becomes available to you) or you can ask here for the time being.
    Last edited by Conn Seanery; 07-02-2015 at 02:31 PM.
    Conn Seanery
    CBR Forums Administrator ~ Ron Swansonite ~ Brock Samson will show us the way
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

"Hnh. Could Bowie have been a mutant?" ~Dr. Doom (Hellfire Gala 2022)