Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Battle Through Time Samurai Jack's Avatar

I'm not familiar with the artist, but I like the writer. That one preview page has some pretty nice art. I find it interesting that a female artist drew several attractive young nude women while the men were all covered with the exception of one man seen in the background out of focus.

I like that there is already a set plan for the comic with 9 issues per year and ending with 30 issues total. Nice to know it will have a definitive beginning, middle, and end.

I might buy the first issue, if I can afford it alongside all the new Marvel comics I'll be buying during the month that Black Magick comes out.
    Top 10 Favorite Comics as of September 2019
    Image: Unnatural, Isola, Monstress
    Marvel: Magnificent Ms. Marvel
    IDW: Samurai Jack: Lost Worlds
    Other: Chuck Mullin's Bird Brain, Huda F's "Yes, I'm Hot in This," Nathan W. Pyle's Strange Planet, Dirk Manning & K. Lynn Smith's Hope, Samurai Grandpa

This series sounds fantastic, from the concept, the art, and the creative team. Count me in!
    Harley Quinn, New Suicide Squad, Grayson, Batgirl, Red Sonja, The Mighty Thor, Catwoman, Bitch Planet, Secret Six, Silk, Descender, Sabrina, Archie, JLA, DC Bombshells, Black Magick, Paper Girls, Tokyo Ghost, Vampirella, Scarlet Witch, A-Force, Extraordinary X-Men, X-Men '92, The Legend of Wonder Woman, All-New Wolverine, Power Rangers, Hellcat, Monstress, Descender

"Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

Yeah, toss me onto list of people who don't like Veil (reviewed all issues and I am still deeply disappointed), but will surely check this out. So excited!

The first issue of Veil was pretty good, but things went downhill from there.

But a bump in the road does nothing to lessen my interest in stories by Greg Rucka. So when this gets solicited, I'll put in my order.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Incredible Member

Any idea if they will have a non-magazine format? I don't really have a good way of storing those magazines.

Quote Originally Posted by wwise03 View Post
    Any idea if they will have a non-magazine format? I don't really have a good way of storing those magazines.
    It looks like a regular edition was in today's solicitation.
    My comicartfans.com collection. Lots of Ryan Ottley:
    http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryD...asp?GCat=49719

Invincible universe wiki (work in progress):
    http://invincibleuniverse.wikia.com/..._Universe_Wiki

I know it's been a while since anyone mentioned this title but I finally got around to reading the first two story arcs and I really enjoyed them. What did anyone else think of the series?
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    I know it's been a while since anyone mentioned this title but I finally got around to reading the first two story arcs and I really enjoyed them. What did anyone else think of the series?
    I really enjoyed them!

BANNED

Probably my favorite Image book currently. Looking forward to more issues