Page 80 of 113 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 1681
    Ultimate Member

Yeah in those panels Jean is saying that it was really Warren all along that was controlling the wings, that the wings never acted on their own, which contradicts other times so who knows...

Actually LoganAlpha30X33, I had been reading old comics to find the scene of Angel's wings fighting while Warren was unconscious. I couldn't find it. Either I don't have the issue any longer, I overlooked the scene, or I was flat out wrong on that one.

But it was in issue 65 of X-Factor that Angel's wings stopped him from hitting a helicopter while Warren wasn't paying attention. So that would be proof that Angel's Wings had some form of consciousness.

And in Uncanny X-Men 242, during Inferno, Rogue tries to temporarily absorb Warren's psyche and powers. She finds a subordinate consciousness mixed with Angel's. The panel that the scene is depicted in shows Apocalypse merged with Angel. That would again seem to show that Angel still had some Apocalypse influence in him.

I'm still pretty sure that Kamikaze's death was just a freak accident that wasn't caused by his wings. And that story takes place after the scene with Jean down in the Morlock tunnels, if I remember correctly. So that killing would have occurred while the Angel's wings don't have their own consciousness retcon was going on.

And no, I'm not posting this to make Jean look bad, or Warren look good. It's just tat after the Kyle/Yost X-Force and the DAS you cant really say that Angel didn't have some sort of subconscious in him. Even Gambit did while he was Death. So the Morlock story makes Jean look wrong in hindsight, but not while the retcon about Warren's wings was going on.

Ultimate Member

Not going to say that you posted it to make Jean look bad or Warren good, I just remember that Warren didn't remember telling his wings to kill Kamikazee at the time...

Though now just hoping that he's not left in limbo with the new books coming...

Warren didn't ask his wings to kill Kamikaze if I remember correctly. Kamikaze just tried to sneak attack Archangel from behind, and Warren moved directions without knowing that Kamikaze was behind him, and that caused his wings to chop of Kamikaze's head. It was an accidental killing, if I remember correctly.

And yeah, I hope Warren ends up on a team after the new books get released. But I think he ends up in limbo. Every time that I have seen an X-editor or writer are asked about weather or not there are any plans for Warren, they don't say anything. Whenever they are asked about weather their are plans for a character they usually answer yes.
    But, I don't have a twitter account. So it's possible that I have missed some thing.

Ultimate Member

Or they're just going to have him be one of those that they don't tell all about who knows, though hopefully he gets on a team...

BANNED

R U READY FOR IT?!

https://twitter.com/marcusto?ref_src...Ctwgr%5Eauthor
    Marcus To @marcusto - 3 hours ago

Seriously, a dream getting to draw Archangel

#cintiq22hd #clipstudiopaintpro #marvel #xmenblue #MarcusTo

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    Do I see teen angel in one of the panels? Are my eyes deceiving me?
    I come when there's something to take but I never give anything back.
    I know what you want. But it is not here. It's gone and it will never ever come again...

Ultimate Member

Well Bunn did say that the two Angels were going to meet along with the other O5 and their grown counterparts...

The real Archangel flying with Teen Angel? This will be my favourite page in the issue!
    The latter half of Blue really found great artists to fill in for Molina.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

I am looking at this on my phone but I want to know if you guys interpret the same thing. Does it appear that Teen Angel is the one to confront his adult version or am I seeing the postures wrong?
    Can't tell if that's beast with kitty... and I do love my young and old bobby interaction. Sina spoiled me with that.
    I come when there's something to take but I never give anything back.
    I know what you want. But it is not here. It's gone and it will never ever come again...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Well Bunn did say that the two Angels were going to meet along with the other O5 and their grown counterparts...
    How's that gonna work with Cyke, ya think?

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    The real Archangel flying with Teen Angel? This will be my favourite page in the issue!
    The latter half of Blue really found great artists to fill in for Molina.
    Double ditto!! I really like To, and would love for him to be the primary penciler on a regular, future X-book.

Quote Originally Posted by Izanami View Post
    I am looking at this on my phone but I want to know if you guys interpret the same thing. Does it appear that Teen Angel is the one to confront his adult version or am I seeing the postures wrong?...
    It does, I think. Looks like Teen Angel is pursuing him, and then cuts in front, to have some words with his hardcore, adult self. This is gonna be GREAT! GOD I love Warren, and the dramatic SPECTACLE, he creates!! Whatta wonderful character.

That is a nice drawing of Archangel, and I'm looking forward to seeing all the teen's talking to their adult counterparts. But especially the two Warrens. We haven't seen them talk on panel since Archangel regained his memories.
    It will be interesting to see why teen Warren has to cut in front of Archangel to talk to him, if that is what is going on. The Iceman series showed that both Warren's had been talking to each other off panel.

Ultimate Member

Well Warren has several points in his history that I could easily see the adult Warren not really wanting to talk about as they wouldn't be very happy memories and that his younger self would be really insistent on talking about...

The reason that teen Angel took the Vortex powers was to avoid his fate as Archangel. And he found out about much of his adult self's future through reasearch if I remember correctly. I don't think that he would avoid getting adult Angel's thoughts on the matter.

And I cant see adult Archangel refusing to tell teen Warren what happened. I doubt that he would leave teen Warren to twist in the wind with no explanation for what happened to them. Really, the main reason that these two weren't talking on panel was because adult Warren was the hippie NuAngel when teen Angel first arrived in the future.

Ultimate Member

Well yeah but just that some of the darker moments in Warren's history were because of his own mistakes, and I could see Warren not liking to admit to some of his mistakes and such, then again he and Betsy moving forward could stand to have a nice long talk, about their past since Remender's book and the like, whether about any relationship between them or not...