Page 10 of 113 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110 ... LastLast

It would help. Armour is good as well. A pouch filled with bombs or a mini-gun.
    Jean loves me this I know because the church says it so.

Havok and Emma were right.

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    All Warren needs is a healing factor.
    He has a limited healing factor. I think oftentimes people seem to forget that (writers included).

BANNED

what warren needs is some writer that actually wants to write a sotry about him, instead of getting sidelined all over the place, and it is too hard if Tyke and jeen are the focus of ANXM. Maybe a mini or an special to give him new powers, discover the truth of what happened to his older self and add the claw of horus to his armoury

Check out a variant for Guardians of the Galaxy & X-Men: The Black Vortex, apparently Warren is "Cosmically Enhanced". I am not particularly fond of the look because it looks very bland but since its temporary I can deal with it.

Oh, look! An Evolutionary!
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by C_W View Post
    Check out a variant for Guardians of the Galaxy & X-Men: The Black Vortex, apparently Warren is "Cosmically Enhanced". I am not particularly fond of the look because it looks very bland but since its temporary I can deal with it.
    It's a variant series called "Cosmically Enhanced". It's like Skottie Young's Baby Variant covers. Nobody actually became a baby or appeared as a baby in any of the ANXM/Uncanny Avengers etc. issues with a Baby Variant cover. There's 5 (ish) other Cosmically Enhanced variants, one is Cosmically Enhanced Drax, another is Jean. It's just collectible pretty art.

On a side note, if Marvel wants to do anything at all whatsoever with Warren or Angel, please do. Angel is in limbo and Warren is one of the best parts of ANXM.
    Last edited by Cadaverine; 12-25-2014 at 05:52 PM.
    Psylocke · Magneto · Archangel / Angel · X-23 · O5
    April 2012 Posts: 351 RIP me

There's a cosmic variant for each of the ~12 issues in the crossover.

Still looks like an Evolutionary.
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

A cosmically enhanced Angel should be very powerful. He can probably travel at warp speed in space with his wings imo.
    Jean loves me this I know because the church says it so.

Havok and Emma were right.

Ultimate Member

Or maybe return the real Warren to his body and then go off into space to explore...or whatever, leaving the real Warren on Earth...

so no news or hints of the real Warren coming back?

Ultimate Member

Not yet, though some have rumored that Remender would bring the real Warren back in one way or another.

A while ago, Remender had the Apocalypse Twins drop a line about not being done with their father yet. We'll have to wait and see if anything comes from that.

Life Seed NuAngel should touch Death Seed Banshee and have the seeds cancel each other out, leaving us with regular Archangel and Banshee again.

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    A while ago, Remender had the Apocalypse Twins drop a line about not being done with their father yet. We'll have to wait and see if anything comes from that.

Life Seed NuAngel should touch Death Seed Banshee and have the seeds cancel each other out, leaving us with regular Archangel and Banshee again.
    This is so simple and easy which is why it hasn't happened yet, Marvel will resurrect Warren in an overly complicated way.

Quote Originally Posted by C_W View Post
    This is so simple and easy which is why it hasn't happened yet, Marvel will resurrect Warren in an overly complicated way.
    Let us pray that it is not as stupid as that Spiderman story Changes... ughhh. Need Brain Bleach.
    I come when there's something to take but I never give anything back.
    I know what you want. But it is not here. It's gone and it will never ever come again...

Ultimate Member

If you think about it Warren has the means and would probably have the motives to fund his own team apart from Scott, just need to bring him back first. That and have Betsy join as co-leader imho and have them back together after a time.