Page 111 of 113 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113 LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 1681

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    And there's no reason to suggest that she wouldn't do great elsewhere with Warren either, great right now in your opinion, with Scott back she could also get relegated to a supporting role on one of the side books, this could easily be her time in the sun for awhile as well...and there is no reason not to move her just because you love the new body either...
    Says the person that keeps being wrong every single time about Betsy. First she won't be a big player on uncanny. Proceeds to have a big part. Then she won't last in the roster. Shows up in preview art in UXM #11. Now complains about Scott displacing Betsy because ravid fan with a serious shipping problem and the fact that Marvel is not handling the character they way they want it. LOL. She is doing great in UXM moving her will serve nothing good just fulfilling your fantasy. You could just write fanfiction you know. It exists you know. Just ask the Zutara fans. :P Betsy is in the main team book and working well with Jean Grey while developing her powers more. She is appearing more in the X-Books and is being used by writers. But hey lets make this about her body cause someone has to have an asian fetish. :P Archangel was never handled well by the X-Office. He should go back to being in an MU team. It's where he always shined the best. Won't mind him going to GOTG. He needs more space adventures.
    Last edited by Izanami; 12-16-2018 at 10:11 PM.
    I come when there's something to take but I never give anything back.
    I know what you want. But it is not here. It's gone and it will never ever come again...

Ultimate Member

I could say the same thing about those that demanded that she just HAD to go back to the original body...would they be considered racist because they didn't like her in the Asian body...just because she shows up in preview art doesn't mean that she's an active member of the roster...and aren't you getting upset at how Marvel could handle Betsy that you don't like...and yet that's fine and dandy with you...I said that from the previews we didn't know if she was going to be a major player, again as for the roster I only brought up that she might not last after the first big 10 issue run, so you're the wrong one of more than one front...

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    I could say the same thing about those that demanded that she just HAD to go back to the original body...would they be considered racist because they didn't like her in the Asian body...just because she shows up in preview art doesn't mean that she's an active member of the roster...and aren't you getting upset at how Marvel could handle Betsy that you don't like...and yet that's fine and dandy with you...I said that from the previews we didn't know if she was going to be a major player, again as for the roster I only brought up that she might not last after the first big 10 issue run, so you're the wrong one of more than one front...
    The body issue started due to the whole kwannon mess and Claremont unable to change her back during the acts of vengeance arc that first introduced "asian" betsy. Of course you never read acts of vengeance so you don't know anything that went down or how Betsy felt about her transformation that was done unwillingly. But hey throw the racist card because you can't bother to read anything before the 90's. British Elizabeth is non existent to you because she was not there when you first read the x-books and despite being your "favorite" character you can't be bothered to read any back issues or red a wiki page during their early years. Same with Warren. The only version you know is the 90's. But hey live in bitterness everyone else moves on and have a life outside these forums. Just keep lying to yourself and making incomprehensible leaps of logic maybe someday someone will give you a medal. Marvel sure won't :P
    I know what you want. But it is not here. It's gone and it will never ever come again...

Ultimate Member

I read issues in the 90's that dealt with the bodyswap so yes I did see how Betsy felt about it, British Betsy wasn't non existent, and again I know that there have been different versions of Warren that didn't have metal wings, you're the one making giant leaps of logic about what I know and don't know...

Miss these bunch of characters.

Wish Warren would cameo or hang out with other superheroes like he used to do.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Izanami View Post
    Miss these bunch of characters.

Wish Warren would cameo or hang out with other superheroes like he used to do.
    Such a fun title.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

Ultimate Member

I don't have a problem with Warren guest starring in other books, just think that both he and Betsy could easily leave the X-Men and mix with the rest of the Marvel U, that she is in a unique position because of both her history in the greater Marvel U and her history with Warren..

Warren should pop up in Iron Man books as well. Masters of commerce, and all that. Show his business savvy. Have him deal with other business superheroes. Maybe have a romance with the Wasp. Maybe make Worthington into a modern day Oracle Inc., from Namor’s 90’s Book.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:

Ultimate Member

I'd rather Warren not follow in Tony and Alex's footsteps...

*shrugs* It could be fun. As long as it’s not written by Remender.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    Warren should pop up in Iron Man books as well. Masters of commerce, and all that. Show his business savvy. Have him deal with other business superheroes. Maybe have a romance with the Wasp. Maybe make Worthington into a modern day Oracle Inc., from Namor’s 90’s Book.
    That is a great idea. Just ignore Logan he hates everything. :P Besides Warren used to hang out with other MU characters before being forever chained to the X-Men. Although, this is my opinion, when it comes to relationships I enjoy the ones he has with non-superheroes. Especially if the women are amazons in their own right. For once he should join the Thunderbolts or a team that caters to his strenghts.

Ultimate Member

I only didn't want Warren dating Tony's current girlfriend and Alex's ex...I didn't have a problem with Warren interacting with the large Marvel world...

Let Ware-Bear be Tony's second-best friend. Let them hug and have his soft wings wrap around Stork in a bed made of money.

Says the person that keeps being wrong every single time about Betsy. First she won't be a big player on uncanny. Proceeds to have a big part. Then she won't last in the roster. Shows up in preview art in UXM #11. Now complains about Scott displacing Betsy because ravid fan with a serious shipping problem and the fact that Marvel is not handling the character they way they want it. LOL. She is doing great in UXM moving her will serve nothing good just fulfilling your fantasy. You could just write fanfiction you know. It exists you know. Just ask the Zutara fans. :P Betsy is in the main team book and working well with Jean Grey while developing her powers more. She is appearing more in the X-Books and is being used by writers. But hey lets make this about her body cause someone has to have an asian fetish. :P Archangel was never handled well by the X-Office. He should go back to being in an MU team. It's where he always shined the best. Won't mind him going to GOTG. He needs more space adventures.
    I hadn't really looked at the preview art for Uncanny #11 until I read your post. I've looked at it a few times since then. The woman in the preview art looks more like Kwannon than Psylocke to me. Maybe just some wishful thinking from me.

That is a great idea. Just ignore Logan he hates everything. :P Besides Warren used to hang out with other MU characters before being forever chained to the X-Men. Although, this is my opinion, when it comes to relationships I enjoy the ones he has with non-superheroes. Especially if the women are amazons in their own right. For once he should join the Thunderbolts or a team that caters to his strenghts.
    If Warren were to leave the X-Men, I would have him join the Thunderbolts like you suggested. That team is usually a comic about reformed villains, or more violent vigilante types. Given that Warren has become what looks like the more murderous version of Archangel again, that seems like a good place for him. Maybe he could get some kind of redemption type story for his actions as Archangel

That's assuming that Warren survives the opening arch of Uncanny, of course.
    And that he remains as the more murderous version of Archangel, and not the Bunn version.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchAngelSliver View Post
    I hadn't really looked at the preview art for Uncanny #11 until I read your post. I've looked at it a few times since then. The woman in the preview art looks more like Kwannon than Psylocke to me. Maybe just some wishful thinking from me.
    She continues to appear until AOX is over. From there we will see where Elizabeth goes next.

If anything we can bet on the Psylocke thread whether or not she will be team cyclops or logan based on the solicitation.