Page 112 of 113 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113 LastLast
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 1681
    Ultimate Member

Or by the time that the displaced X-Men get back Warren could be all sorted out...better than him having two psyche's in his head again...

Quote Originally Posted by Izanami View Post
    She continues to appear until AOX is over. From there we will see where Elizabeth goes next.

If anything we can bet on the Psylocke thread whether or not she will be team cyclops or logan based on the solicitation.
    This cover and AOX is why I thought that it might not be Psylocke in the preview pages for issue #11. I thought that AOX occurred at the same time that issue 11 happened, and characters couldn't be in both stories. Then, I looked through Marvel's latest solicitations and saw that Dani Moonstar would be in both stories. So I guess that I was wrong, and it was Betsy in those preview pages, and not Kwannon.
    I really like that cover.

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Or by the time that the displaced X-Men get back Warren could be all sorted out...better than him having two psyche's in his head again...
    Well, yes Logan, it would be nice for Warren to have a stable personality again. I think just about everyone agrees with you on that. Well that and that Warren will hopefully still be alive.
    However, you remain wrong and isolated on the rest of your hopes and opinions . Especially your hope about Angel and Betsy still being togather.

Ultimate Member

Well they're not actually together at the moment anyway and so far there's nothing to say that they couldn't be together sometime after this upcoming event, so no not wrong and isolated...though I've been in similar situations and was proven right then, not saying that'll happen now but it's not impossible...

I'm a little late responding about issue #6, but here's what I thought about Warren.

I really didn't get Warren's point of view on much of issues 5 and 6. Warren ends issue 5 by saying that he is angry that Psylocke took away the only peace he had ever known by undoing what Nate had done to him. Than to start issue 6, Archangel has a chance to rejoin Nate, declines, and fights Magneto. Than, when Storm asks Archangel if he is still loyal to X-Man, he claims to be undecided. I don't know if Warren is just mentally shook up, and does want to rejoin the other X-Men, or if he has his own plan going on.

And, really, if Psylocke could undo what Nate had done to Warren, why did she restore the murderous version of the character. You would think that she would bring back the version of Archangel that was at peace with himself that Bunn had been writing. You'd get a much more stable version of Warren that way.

And, after Extermination #5, Warren has all of his memories from his teen self's time spent in the future. I guess that it is a good thing that X-23 has been up-aged past the other New X-Men kids is now a young adult. It would be more than a little creepy if Warren remembered being in a sexual relationship with X-23 if she was still just a teenager.

EDIT: I hope that this post makes sense, because I am super tired right now.
    Last edited by Thievery; 12-25-2018 at 11:05 PM.

Ultimate Member

Well it wouldn't be his fault as the Warren that slept with Laura was his teen version and not the grown up version, it just might make interacting with Laura strange from now on, or how Betsy will react given that Warren now remembers it...I think that they're just having Warren be all messed up in the head as a reason that he doesn't get swept away to the little pocket or alternate reality with the others, maybe teen Warren's memories will stabilize Warren and he'll be back to his old self when the others return from the alternate reality...

Quote Originally Posted by ArchAngelSliver View Post
    And, after Extermination #5, Warren has all of his memories from his teen self's time spent in the future. I guess that it is a good thing that X-23 has been up-aged past the other New X-Men kids is now a young adult. It would be more than a little creepy if Warren remembered being in a sexual relationship with X-23 if she was still just a teenager.

EDIT: I hope that this post makes sense, because I am super tired right now.
    Its no worse than Cyclops being around a teenage Jean Grey. Warren may remember being with Laura, but that was like 12 years or so ago for him

Well it wouldn't be his fault as the Warren that slept with Laura was his teen version and not the grown up version, it just might make interacting with Laura strange from now on, or how Betsy will react given that Warren now remembers it...I think that they're just having Warren be all messed up in the head as a reason that he doesn't get swept away to the little pocket or alternate reality with the others, maybe teen Warren's memories will stabilize Warren and he'll be back to his old self when the others return from the alternate reality...
    Why would any of this stuff affect Betsy? She didnt even interact wtih the teenage Warren and had zero connection to him. You dont need to relate everything back to her when it comes to him

Ultimate Member

My point was that partially due to how Betsy has served as a kind of older sister at times to Laura and how going forward that might affect their friendship and then would Laura then want to be with the older Warren and he her...Betsy has plenty of a connection to grown Warren who now has teen Warren's memories then, just wondered if it would affect things between them...and hoping that Warren gets all sorted out by the time that this upcoming event is over...

My point was that partially due to how Betsy has served as a kind of older sister at times to Laura and how going forward that might affect their friendship and then would Laura then want to be with the older Warren and he her...Betsy has plenty of a connection to grown Warren who now has teen Warren's memories then, just wondered if it would affect things between them...and hoping that Warren gets all sorted out by the time that this upcoming event is over...
    Going to call B.S. on this. Show us any scans where Psylocke or X-23 are sisters. I need tangible proof that they have a relationship.
    I come when there's something to take but I never give anything back.
    I know what you want. But it is not here. It's gone and it will never ever come again...

Psylocke and X-23 are not sisterly. I cant even recall them interacting outside of Claremont's run well over 10 years ago which amounted to 2 issues of Laura imitating her. They definitely are not friends

Ultimate Member

I didn't say that they were sisters only that they kind of were, there's a difference between the two, like the difference between saying that someone is dead as opposed to near death...not the same thing...so no Iz, once again you've overblown what I actually said...

As to Warren his having his younger versions memories could I wonder be what is messing him up given that his mind wasn't exactly all ship shape before...

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Its no worse than Cyclops being around a teenage Jean Grey. Warren may remember being with Laura, but that was like 12 years or so ago for him
    I personally found it to be creepy when Cyclops was around teen Jean. I just think that it would be kind of freaky if adult Warren was around a teenaged Laura. Just my opinion. But, it's kind of a moot point anyway, seeing as Laura is an adult.
    And, it looks like I'm the only one who would be bothered by the idea of adult Warren being around a teenaged version of Laura anyway.

I'm tired and having a hard time understanding your post. But it reads to me that you are suggesting that adult Angel and adult X-23 might want to be togather as a couple. There's nothing wrong if you liked that story, and want to see it continue. We all have our favorite stories. I'm just a little surprised that you would try to match Angel up with someone who isn't Psylocke, and not in their usual stories. Your making progress, Logan.

As to Warren his having his younger versions memories could I wonder be what is messing him up given that his mind wasn't exactly all ship shape before...
    It could be, I guess. But, the story reads to me to be more a case of Nate using mind control on Warren, and then Warren freaking out when the other Psylocke reverts him back to his Archangel form and ad more murderous personality. I think that is what is causing Angel's mind to be messed up. I still don't understand why the X-Men couldn't just free Warren without giving him the more murderous Archangel personality back, instead of the Archangel form that Warren could control. Maybe we will get an answer later in the story.

Ultimate Member

Okay first off no I don't want adult Warren with Laura, I was just wondering for the second part if the memories of teen Warren would mess with his head and if they being Marvel would want Laura to want to be with adult Warren and for those memories to make or at least tempt adult Warren but that nothing in terms of an actual relationship would happen and Betsy may be uneasy/threatened by the knowledge that adult Warren now has those memories and it could complicate her friendship with Laura...

As for the last bit I don't think that Marvel really cares that much about Warren to sort him out right now...hope I'm wrong as he deserves some peace right now, with one persona in his head the normal Warren one, and imho some time with Betsy...so again no I don't want adult Warren with Laura...

Isn't Laura 20/21

I didn't say that they were sisters only that they kind of were, there's a difference between the two, like the difference between saying that someone is dead as opposed to near death...not the same thing...so no Iz, once again you've overblown what I actually said...

You try really hard to make it look like someone hurt you or that you are always right when everyone in this forums knows you make things up cause you are hurt Marvel doesn't do things your way or that you have no idea what you are talking about.
    Keep hurting baby. :P
    Last edited by Izanami; 01-01-2019 at 07:38 PM.
    I know what you want. But it is not here. It's gone and it will never ever come again...

Quote Originally Posted by Del torro View Post
    Isn't Laura 20/21
    It's difficult to gauge, similarly to Kitty's age. Sometimes they will say she is older other times she is younger. Its horribly inconsistent.