Page 15 of 113 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565 ... LastLast

Hes Archangel cause we already have an angel around and Warren was always more popular with the metal wings.

Would be crazy if Flower Child Warren morphed into Death in combat.
    "Dear World: the nation of mutantkind is watching you. Do not #$%& with us." -Cable-

Ultimate Member

I'd rather just have the real Warren back and come up with a reason for the metal wings later, would love it if Betsy was the one that helped to bring him back...maybe they meet up again and the life see senses that she misses him badly and returns him, just saying that it was "healing" him, the metal wings and such could just be a parting gift to help Warren fight the upcoming darkness or something crazy like that...

No NuAngel ever again! Not even for the humour of a Peacenik turning rabid.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Given the 8 month gap it probably wont be explained right away
    "Dear World: the nation of mutantkind is watching you. Do not #$%& with us." -Cable-

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Drakeon View Post
    Given the 8 month gap it probably wont be explained right away
    Retcons of bad stories don't need to be explained, just sent away for good and never bother. Maybe archangel is Warren and hippie angel is nuWarren?

Ultimate Member

Though here's hoping that the explanation won't have to wait for to long to come, otherwise people would lose interest...just hoping that the real Warren is back and not vastly changed by everything...if it is the real him wonder how up to date he would be on things, would he only remember up to the Dark Angel Saga...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Though here's hoping that the explanation won't have to wait for to long to come, otherwise people would lose interest...just hoping that the real Warren is back and not vastly changed by everything...if it is the real him wonder how up to date he would be on things, would he only remember up to the Dark Angel Saga...
    ANd how he'll react to TeenAngel, and the fact that he's dating X 23

Ultimate Member

He'll probably be confused and upset by it all, about the whole Phoenix bit and that Xavier is dead again, I don't think that he'd be against his teen versions relationship with Laura.

Warren doesn't need to be saddled with the memories of NuAngel. Hasn't he been through enough?
    Quote Originally Posted by somacula View Post
    Retcons of bad stories don't need to be explained, just sent away for good and never bother.
    I agree entirely. You can get rid of a bad thing however you want... just get rid of it!
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    Warren doesn't need to be saddled with the memories of NuAngel. Hasn't he been through enough?
    I agree entirely. You can get rid of a bad thing however you want... just get rid of it!
    I wonder if the retunr of the adults counterparts to the frontline would mean the end of the O5? If cyke is announced in another book I'll just ask hopeless in X position if he feels that his book is doomed from the start

Archangel and Cosmic Teen Angel fighting side by side? That would be nice.

The main issue for all of us, I think, is what personality will be in Archangel's body. It needs to be old Warren without the Evil Personality™ fighting for control. It's been done to, ahem, death.

Ultimate Member

Though he seems to have the metal wings and blue skin so who knows...here's hoping that it's the real Warren and not some alternate reality version or something crazy like that...

Quote Originally Posted by somacula View Post
    Retcons of bad stories don't need to be explained, just sent away for good and never bother.
    QFT Don't care how they did it they just brought someone that I recognize back. Don't care if NuAngel got fridged, replaced, or altered I'm just happy that there is more than one Warren I recognize.

and yeah nx01a that thing got tiring after a while.
    Now I wonder how hilarious the meet up with Archangel and Teen Angel would be. Anybody got some skits?
    I come when there's something to take but I never give anything back.
    I know what you want. But it is not here. It's gone and it will never ever come again...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    ... Archangel... could be just NuAngel gone bad or something crazy like that... not... the real Warren back...
    Color me COMPLETELY... NOT INTERESTED then, if that turns out to be the case. That NuAngel BS Remender stuck us with is THE WORST thing to ever happen to Warren, almost ruining him beyond repair, IMO. It's the main reason I cling to the purer, O5 teen version so desperately - just HATE that F'n N/AiNO crap!

Ultimate Member

I think that a lot of people would instantly lose interest if it's not the real Warren, or that there'll have be a good reason why he's back in the blue skin and metal wings, hopefully not sending him back into the old brooding Warren if it is the real Warren.