Page 3 of 113 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

BANNED

There are three X-Men who I am disgusted with the recent treatment of and Angel is one of them. He's a much more interesting character than Iceman, I can't understand why he's being used so often~~~
    & surely with all the psychics hanging around, it would be easy to bring oldskool Warren back. Psylocke and Rachel could work wonders with a blank slate!

On a subject of costumes, my favourite Angel designs were always the Joe Mad/Pacheco drawings of the late 90's. I love Warren with short hair and an all in one red or blue with white costume.

Ultimate Member

I liked Churchill's look for Warren, just change his uniform a bit and you're all set, he really drew Warren's wings well imho.

But I'd love to see Betsy play a part in bringing Warren back, the major part, after all he gave her a piece of his soul to save her from the Crimson Dawn...so technically his soul's not entirely gone I guess...
    Last edited by LoganAlpha30X33; 05-06-2014 at 04:45 PM.

I prefer the classic Neal Adams blue/white design above all else. The color scheme matches the Angel moniker.
    "In any time, there will always be a need for heroes." - the Time Trapper, Legion of Superheroes #61(1994)

"What can I say? I guess I outgrew maturity.." - Bob Chipman

Marvel Universe series 3. Marc Silvestri art.
    archangel4c7d5ffef3ae2.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

archangel-01x.jpg
    Looks like it's from an animation... but I'm not sure which one.
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

I'll cast my vote her the classic blue and white costume as well. It's the only one that can be called iconic. My appreciation for it decreased greatly when it was recolored red and yellow though. I get that his earlier costumes were yellow/red, but the colors just don't work well for him.

Here is Warren in part II of X-Men Portraits by Mike Mitchell.

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by !Pharozonk! View Post
    I prefer the classic Neal Adams blue/white design above all else. The color scheme matches the Angel moniker.
    This will always be my favorite costume too!

Archangel vs Bullseye

Ultimate Member

They could always just bring the real Warren back and use it as a "rebirth" for the whole X-world...and yes I'm back, stupid lightning frying parts of my computer...

Glad to see you back LoganAlpha30x33. You bring life to all my favorite X-character threads.
    "In any time, there will always be a need for heroes." - the Time Trapper, Legion of Superheroes #61(1994)

Ultimate Member

Thanks, my computer got hit by lightning and a few things had to be replaced...

As to Warren to bad that even he wouldn't be enough to talk some sense into Scott...and the whole movie thing leads me to wonder whether we'll see Archangel in the next X-movie...

Since the next movie is Apocalypse centered, my money is on Warren appearing in some capacity. If they don't, you know I'll be raising hell.

Ultimate Member

Not sure though that I'd want to see a redo of his being Death days in the comics...then again the big A could bring the real Warren back as a new horseman and Betsy frees him...