Page 4 of 113 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast

Do you think that we'll see Psylocke in the next movie? The reboot continuity leaves a plethora of potential for new characters to apepar.
    "In any time, there will always be a need for heroes." - the Time Trapper, Legion of Superheroes #61(1994)

"What can I say? I guess I outgrew maturity.." - Bob Chipman

Ultimate Member

I guess it depends on if they connect it to the X-Force movie or not, they could just have Betsy being an ex of Warren's or something of that nature...

It seems Warren finally has a story in this book...all it took was 30 issues.

In any case...

It's about time!
    ...but where do his wings disappear to in that last panel?
    And Warren seems to love ladies with blades. His older self was with Psylocke and now Teen Angel's with X-23. That shot of them flying together reminds me of this cover...
    Last edited by nx01a; 07-21-2014 at 04:08 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Ultimate Member

The interior of that issue is even better, #319. As for he and X-23...is it me or did his wings suddenly vanish after their night together...

Ultimate Member

Most likely just an artist mistake. I wouldn't be surprised if they fix that by the time the actual issue comes out. That does remind of something I've always wondered. How does that work. I mean I can kind of understand how Angel could have "fun time" despite his wings (he's probably a top person), but when he's sleeping? Seems like it could get pretty awkward/uncomfortable for any lady that he's with. "Dammit Warren, you're were swatting me in your sleep again. Knock it off."

Ultimate Member

Well he did have that harness that would keep the wings tight against his body and out of the way...or the ladies love the wings...guess he could use the feathers to tickle...they'd certainly be soft...the wings would make it hard for Warren to swim as well I'd think...

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pharozonk View Post
    Since the next movie is Apocalypse centered, my money is on Warren appearing in some capacity. If they don't, you know I'll be raising hell.
    I would lose all faith in the film franchise if Warren doesn't play a huge part in the next installment. And Betsy would totally be icing on the cake, of course! I'm probably one of like, 5 people who would pay to see a "Crimson Dawn" movie...
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Woah, I completely forgot about this thread! Thanks for bumping it, SJNeal and C_W!

WORTHINGTON 2014 LIVES ON!
    Last edited by Pharozonk; 07-21-2014 at 10:23 PM.
    "In any time, there will always be a need for heroes." - the Time Trapper, Legion of Superheroes #61(1994)

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

Since you're here, are you reading ANXM? I dropped it after "Battle of the Atom" because, well, it sucked. But now I'm curious if Bendis is doing anything worthwhile with Warren (besides having him ride a motorcycle when he has perfectly good wings!).
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by SJNeal View Post
    Since you're here, are you reading ANXM? I dropped it after "Battle of the Atom" because, well, it sucked. But now I'm curious if Bendis is doing anything worthwhile with Warren (besides having him ride a motorcycle when he has perfectly good wings!).
    I actually dropped the X-Men books after the Austen/Morrison era. Nothing from the line has really appealed to me since and Warren's treatment has only continued to worsen along with other X-characters I love.

BANNED

Well, he's having him do this.

Ultimate Member

I'm pretty sure that quite a few Angel fans would be quite happy that at least he's not being crapped on there, or having something horrible happen to him. The last few years have basically been one miserable thing happen to him after another, so him having some fun for a change is a nice change of pace.

Warren hasn't done much since battle of the atom but it seems like Bendis finally has plans for him...even if it's just teen dating drama.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    I'm pretty sure that quite a few Angel fans would be quite happy that at least he's not being crapped on there, or having something horrible happen to him. The last few years have basically been one miserable thing happen to him after another, so him having some fun for a change is a nice change of pace.
    I am thrilled to bits!