Page 63 of 113 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Well teen Warren would have liked to know that he didn't lose his hair and he got to sleep with some very beautiful women...
    Well, I was thinking that teen Warren would want to talk to Pyslocke because she knew adult Warren best in regards to the Apocalypse stuff and Dark Angel Saga.

But I guess the point is moot any how, seeing as adult Warren has returned and teen Warren could always get better info from him.

Ultimate Member

Well yeah he'd want to talk to her for those reasons as well, how about this he'd want to talk to her for the combined reasons that both of us gave...yeah, that works...

Well yeah he'd want to talk to her for those reasons as well, how about this he'd want to talk to her for the combined reasons that both of us gave...yeah, that works...
    You really are obsessed with the sex lives of fictional comic book characters aren't you. Well whatever turns you on and gets you going I guess .

But seriously, perhaps instead of talking about sex, maybe Psylocke could teach teen Warren some martial arts. It might have made him more interesting than the Vortex powers did.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchAngelSliver View Post
    You really are obsessed with the sex lives of fictional comic book characters aren't you. Well whatever turns you on and gets you going I guess .

But seriously, perhaps instead of talking about sex, maybe Psylocke could teach teen Warren some martial arts. It might have made him more interesting than the Vortex powers did.
    I dont think Angel being a martial artist is really all that practical or makes sense with his powerset. Besides, he is likely leaving, so I think its kind of late to give him that type of development

Well, I was thinking that teen Warren would want to talk to Pyslocke because she knew adult Warren best in regards to the Apocalypse stuff and Dark Angel Saga.

But I guess the point is moot any how, seeing as adult Warren has returned and teen Warren could always get better info from him.
    I believe its finally time for them to talk to eachother and had he gotten a solo a couple of years ago, I honestly would of liked him to see different areas of the MU. I would probably find it hilarious if he somehow ended up in Angela's homeworld.
    I come when there's something to take but I never give anything back.
    I know what you want. But it is not here. It's gone and it will never ever come again...

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I dont think Angel being a martial artist is really all that practical or makes sense with his powerset. Besides, he is likely leaving, so I think its kind of late to give him that type of development
    Yes, I know. Logan and I were just continuing the discussion about what might have happened if teen Warren had gotten his own solo comic.
    Martial arts wouldn't make sense, but I just wanted to throw an idea out there that I hadn't seen before. I thought it might lead to some others offering new ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by Izanami View Post
    I believe its finally time for them to talk to eachother and had he gotten a solo a couple of years ago, I honestly would of liked him to see different areas of the MU. I would probably find it hilarious if he somehow ended up in Angela's homeworld.
    Angela lives in Asgard or somewhere like that now, am I correct. That could lead to some interesting stories for teen or adult Angel.

Ultimate Member

Nah Arch I only brought up the sex part because Bunn has had teen Warren hitting on every woman that he meets seemingly and then when teen Angel would talk to Betsy he'd know already or find out that she had a relationship with his older self and all...just like how odd it could be if the teen and grown versions merged and got each others memories so to speak and then grown Warren remembered his teen versions relationship with Laura...

Though I'd expect that Betsy and others have taught Warren different fighting techniques and stuff over the years, it's just that with the wings and him being in the air any style of fighting for him would have to be adapted since he can't push off of anything when he's fifty feet off of the ground, he can't set his feet or anything like that...and say a spinning kick might not work for him with his wings getting in the way...

Still think that they could split both Warren and Betsy off into the bigger Marvel U, do a buddy book with the two of them as combined they'd know a lot of the movers and shakers in the Marvel U, kind of like a cross between Mr. And Mrs. Smith, True Lies, and the first 2 Mummy movies from years past...not that bad 3rd one...

Still think that they could split both Warren and Betsy off into the bigger Marvel U, do a buddy book with the two of them as combined they'd know a lot of the movers and shakers in the Marvel U, kind of like a cross between Mr. And Mrs. Smith, True Lies, and the first 2 Mummy movies from years past...not that bad 3rd one...
    Yes, I would like this, this sounds fun.

If Warren got a 3 issue solo series, what would you want it to be about?
    Something with Betsy, something to do with recovering his mind or just a fun solo adventure?

Ultimate Member

Since it appears that he's fully recovered his mind...maybe he and Betsy go some place for a vacation and run into trouble, solve said trouble, and then have a nice long vacation afterwards...

Martial arts wouldn't make sense, but I just wanted to throw an idea out there that I hadn't seen before. I thought it might lead to some others offering new ideas.

Angela lives in Asgard or somewhere like that now, am I correct. That could lead to some interesting stories for teen or adult Angel.
    I suggested this due to her association with Haven where the angels are and Sera. Considering Warren is a male and has wings due to his mutation I thought it would be an interesting exploration and world building because in this particular realm males don't have wings despite coming from angels.

As for added superpowers or abilities. Maybe something deadiah or lifeish but not to the point where it is overpowering. Let me think of something and I will get back to you.
    I know what you want. But it is not here. It's gone and it will never ever come again...

Ultimate Member

Well during Austen's run he tried to have Warren be part of some different branch of humanity or something or another mutant with wings years ago was the root of the stories about angels, like someone that looked like Nigthcrawler spawned the demon stories, and Warren has had healing powers in the past...during Austen's run and others...

Well during Austen's run he tried to have Warren be part of some different branch of humanity or something or another mutant with wings years ago was the root of the stories about angels, like someone that looked like Nigthcrawler spawned the demon stories, and Warren has had healing powers in the past...during Austen's run and others...
    I am a aware I just wanted it for hilarity since I feel his mere existence will cause a challenge to the status quo. I would rather it be a mutation then an ancestral thing connecting the wider mu. Also hevens angels are not nice nor do they serve god. They can be selfish and materialistic creatures. Not sure how familiar you are to the tenth realm.
    Last edited by Izanami; 05-15-2018 at 05:14 PM.

Ultimate Member

I don't think that Marvel is that interested in bringing together the tenth realm and the bigger X-verse at the present time, just saying that Austen's handling of Warren was terrible from start to finish outside of acknowledging that Betsy was VERY important to Warren...

I don't think that Marvel is that interested in bringing together the tenth realm and the bigger X-verse at the present time, just saying that Austen's handling of Warren was terrible from start to finish outside of acknowledging that Betsy was VERY important to Warren...
    You do understand that my comment was about what I would of liked to see if I could direct a teen warren solo not what marvel execs are currently interested in.
    Last edited by Izanami; 05-15-2018 at 07:52 PM.

Ultimate Member

Just saying that it's unlikely as they don't see to want to bring the two universes together so it'd be unlikely that teen Warren would go there, not bashing the idea...