Page 98 of 113 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102108 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 1681

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Lately Warren has been dealing with having two psyche's in one head, one the more normal Warren and the other the much more violent Archangel/Death persona, it now seems to be what every new writer wants a crack at when they write Warren, at least he's seemingly done with the NuAngel version from right before his most recent stuff...
    Adult Warren was in control of his Archangel form when he visited the Sleeper mutants with teen Angel in X-Men Blue. I want to say that happened in issue #35. There were no multiple psyche problems in that story.

It's just kind of hard to figure out what Warren's personality status is because we don't definitely know where all of his appearances take place time line wise. X definitely fixed Warren's mind in Soule's run on Astonishing. Then the Astonishing annual shows Warren having multiple psyches in his head, despite the fact that the annual takes place after X fixes his mind. And then Warren's appearance as an in control Archangel in Blue is published after the Astonishing annual. So I'm just going to guess that X definitely fixed Warren's mind in the annual, and then he appears in control of himself in Blue.

And really, the multiple personality problems may just be a moot point, if Nate fixes Warren's mind when he joins his Horseman of Salvation. Assuming that these are the 616 characters.

what happened to the cop that Warren used to date in the 90s?

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    what happened to the cop that Warren used to date in the 90s?
    I beleive Charlotte Jones was last seen in Claremont's Uncanny run after M-Day. She was still a detective working for NYC

Ultimate Member

Yeah they broke up back in the 90's just as he was starting to date Psylocke, he kind of just stopped calling her and such and they drifted apart and then they split and Warren later took responsibility for it and apologized to her about it...

Well, at least she didn't get fridged, or turned into an evil cyborg or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    Well, at least she didn't get fridged, or turned into an evil cyborg or something.
    It would be interesting if they revealed that her son was a mutant and thats how she was brought back

I've thought he would turn out to be a mutant as soon as he was introduced. It would make an interesting story, now, too. I always liked Charlotte.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I beleive Charlotte Jones was last seen in Claremont's Uncanny run after M-Day. She was still a detective working for NYC
    I think that Charlotte was starting a romance with Bishop, if I remember correctly

Quote Originally Posted by Arachne View Post
    I've thought he would turn out to be a mutant as soon as he was introduced. It would make an interesting story, now, too. I always liked Charlotte.
    I read the story in hindsight, so I knew that this wouldn't happen, butt reading the old X-Factor comic where Ship allows Charlotte to enter, I thought that Charlotte would end up being a mutant.
    And really, I always thought that Warren and Charlotte broke up mostly because there wasn't enough room for her when the original adult X-Men rejoined the 90's Blue and Gold teams. The roster became bloated and there wasn't really room for a lot of supporting characters in those books. In X-Factor, there were only five members, and thus there was room for multiple support characters to rotate in and out of stories. That's just a theory that I have, and have no proof for, obviously.

Now, I have seen the teaser for some kind of Age of X-Man story that will happen after the X-Men Disassembled story that will kick of the new Uncanny book. Maybe this will be a new X-Man comic about Nate. If Archangel is still with Nate after Disassembled this would probably be a story where Warren pops up again. Or maybe this is just the next Uncanny arc I guess.

But does this change any one's mind as to whether Nate and his Horseman are the good guys. Nate may have plans that he thinks are altruistic, butt in reality are dangerous, even if they are well intentioned. Perhaps Nate thinks that he is fixing things that Apocalypse broke and becomes some sort of well intentioned dictator whose plans go off of the rails. And we haven't actually seen any preview art of Apocalypse that I am aware of, if that means anything.

Or maybe Nate is really on the up and up and is just going back to his Shaman days.

Anyhow, I'm bringing this up here because if Warren is still with Nate, it could mean that he has become a villain again, and I really hope not.

Or maybe he's the one who comes to his senses and rebels against Nate.

Maybe Warren rebels against Nate in the end, I guess, but that would mean that my friend LoganAlpha could be right about Psylocke being the one who helps snap Archangel back to reality, and I don't want to admit that he might be right .

But seriously, we really don't know if this teaser makes Jesus Nate a villain. It could be just an advertisement for a new X-Man comic where Nate actually is still a hero. And I honestly think that it would be more interesting if Nate and his Horseman were the good guys. I wouldn't want to read about another Genosha type mutant utopia that Magneto was in charge of.

I just like to speculate about how this could effect Archangel, seeing as how he is my favorite.

Ultimate Member

Mwahahahaha...Logan tries his best evil laugh but then it dissolves into a fit of coughing and hacking that causes him to go and get a drink of water...

Yeah Warren could rebel and split off at the end, whether because of Betsy or not, just think that she'd have a few choice words about the hair and hope that the body tattoo's aren't permanent...

A pic of Warren I did for day 1 of Inktober. I'm not really happy with it, but what the heck.

IMG_20181002_193441_653.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Mwahahahaha...Logan tries his best evil laugh but then it dissolves into a fit of coughing and hacking that causes him to go and get a drink of water...

Yeah Warren could rebel and split off at the end, whether because of Betsy or not, just think that she'd have a few choice words about the hair and hope that the body tattoo's aren't permanent...
    Actually, there may be nothing for Warren to rebel against. I keep forgetting that Pixie, Glob, Rockslide, and Armor are shown as if they have been given evil Horseman upgrades on one of the Uncanny covers. They may be the bad guys and not Nate's group. And some of Nate's horseman do have X's on their uniforms. Really, we don't know shit about Age of X-Man other what's on the teaser right now.

So maybe you should save your evil laugh for a little while longer. I'd hate for your laugh to dissolve into a fit of coughing and hacking that causes you to choke on your water .

Maybe the X-Men Black Magneto comic will start to clear this up for us shortly.

Quote Originally Posted by Arachne View Post
    A pic of Warren I did for day 1 of Inktober. I'm not really happy with it, but what the heck.

IMG_20181002_193441_653.jpg
    What are you unhappy with? Is it the hair? Because if it is, well I told you to go with the Viking mohawk . But seriously, it looks alright to me.

Thanks. The whole face and neck were too wide, but the photo actually seems to have minimized that, a bit. I was going for a Mucha look with the hair. That much came out all right.

I'm planning mohawk Warren for next week.

Ultimate Member

Actually Arch my laugh was more about you maybe agreeing with me about something...it's begun...though yeah who knows, maybe Warren and Betsy could sit down and have a nice long chat about recent developments between them, after I'm guessing the two groups have to fight first before then working together later on...again hoping that the tattoo's don't stick around, don't like the mohawk on Warren...