Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Rochedalaix View Post
    Who cares if they killed Arcade, they are fools for arresting the kids for killing Arcade especially since they failed to bring Arcade to justice.

"Who cares?"

That'd be me.

Spectacular Member

Issue 6 was great. It's a shame that there are only four more issues, but I'm sure I'll enjoy the ride straight through to the end. Seeing Aiden and Hazmat kissing in the leaked page bolsters my hope that Hopeless doesn't intend to have Hazmat break bad.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    I have to say oh crud for both of these images. It looks like the Young masters are confronting Hazmat about something, probably not something good.

Also, I'm actually not ok with SHIELD and all the heroes coming to save the kids. I think after all that's happened with Murderworld and arresting them that I don't think they have the right to save these kids who can ultimately save themselves.
    I doubt those heroes are coming with the intention to rescue the kids, but to apprehend them. In other previews of that issue we've seen them attack SHIELD forces, so I wouldn't be surprised if the Avengers assumed they're on the Masters' side already.

I lent my Arena trades to my friend yesterday, and she already is on the third arc! I asked her who her favorite characters were and she said, "Nico and Hazmat. I knew this was gonna be rough when I was invested in Hazmat and Mettle's love story and then he ****ing exploded on her. Way to R R Martin me bro."

The preview for #7 is out.

T
    R
    O
    L
    L

Also, some nice dialogue about Nico's upgraded powers. In my opinion she has the right to be scared of herself, and to fantisize kicking Alex's ass back to hell
    “I am vulnerable. Starved for kindness, and when I receive it, I lose my mind.”
    — Marjorie Liu, Tiger Eye

“When you need to stop an asteroid, you get Superman. When you need to solve a mystery, you call Batman. But when you need to end a war, you get Wonder Woman.”
    — Gail Simone

MY CHANNEL: https://www.youtube.com/user/Cheshire1501

BANNED

LOL, he seems pretty nonplussed about her trying, its like watching an anime

BANNED

I was gonna check out the preview, but then I remembered I don't want to ruin joy from reading it nonspoiled.

Wednesday, come here soon!

I dont want this series to end. It's such a good plot
    "At my core I was never a hero, I was a hunter"

Did this Avenger book replace another one? Is Secret Avengers still around?

Quote Originally Posted by Viz View Post
    Did this Avenger book replace another one? Is Secret Avengers still around?
    It replaced avengers arena which took avengers academy slot when it ended.
    Secret avengers is still around.

Since no one posted this, here's an image from #8
    AVENUNDER2014008002s-col-32931.jpg

I really hope there's some point of view to guide this issue, from the looks of it is going to be Hazmat's.
    “I am vulnerable. Starved for kindness, and when I receive it, I lose my mind.”
    — Marjorie Liu, Tiger Eye

“When you need to stop an asteroid, you get Superman. When you need to solve a mystery, you call Batman. But when you need to end a war, you get Wonder Woman.”
    — Gail Simone

MY CHANNEL: https://www.youtube.com/user/Cheshire1501

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Bowler View Post
    It replaced avengers arena which took avengers academy slot when it ended.
    Secret avengers is still around.
    Sorry for being late to the party, is Undercover a direct sequel to Arena or just a new, different Avenger team book?

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by RickyDricky View Post
    I lent my Arena trades to my friend yesterday, and she already is on the third arc! I asked her who her favorite characters were and she said, "Nico and Hazmat. I knew this was gonna be rough when I was invested in Hazmat and Mettle's love story and then he ****ing exploded on her. Way to R R Martin me bro."

And we STILL haven't gotten a proper mourning period for him. You ever going to get on that Mr. Hopeless.

Quote Originally Posted by Viz View Post
    Sorry for being late to the party, is Undercover a direct sequel to Arena or just a new, different Avenger team book?
    It is a sequel but I don't think you need to read arena to read undercover. Reading arena does give you a bit of backstory to some of the characters.

Probably I will be the only person in the world that was wondering about this, but after asking Dennis Hopeless in Twitter, he finally revealed Anachronism's full name: Aiden Gillespie. I mean, we knew all the full names of the main cast of Undercover, except Anachronism's, and for me, it felt kinda dumb that we only knew his first name. No I can keep my sanity back xdddd.