Page 63 of 72 FirstFirst ... 1353596061626364656667 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Spectacular Member

what happened to hawkman and hawkgirl in injustice series?

Like with many other characters, things don't end well for poor Katar there. lol Hawkman unsuccessfully tries to persuade Hawkgirl from leaving Superman's Regime and she kicks his ass. Later on he tries to kill Superman with a kryptonite mace but ends up being killed by him.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    Like with many other characters, things don't end well for poor Katar there. lol Hawkman unsuccessfully tries to persuade Hawkgirl from leaving Superman's Regime and she kicks his ass. Later on he tries to kill Superman with a kryptonite mace but ends up being killed by him.
    what happened to hawkgirl?
    and in main continuity who is running around kendra or Shiera.

In the Injustice universe Hawkgirl remained a member of the Superman regime until they were defeated and arrested at the end of the first game.

In the main continuity it's Kendra and she's part of the current JL book.

Mighty Member

I remember reading those issues just for Hawkman's appearance. It started good with the Mongul fight, Hawkman looks like a tank in that one indeed.
    https://comicnewbies.com/2016/07/12/...gods-among-us/

Mighty Member

And the fight:

Mighty Member

Seems like in Injustice Hawkman was an abusive SOB though. https://comicnewbies.com/2016/02/09/...gods-among-us/

Don't own all issues but on the ones I own which are 30-33 he hits Hawkgirl too. Needless to say it ends pretty bad for him.

Last edited by Thor-El; 09-15-2018 at 05:31 AM.

Mighty Member

Interesting how there are some parallels to Hawkman vs Hawkgirl fight and Superman vs Wonder Woman in those series.

Hawkman vs Hawkgirl
    https://comicnewbies.com/2016/02/09/...gods-among-us/

Superman vs Wonder Woman
    https://comicnewbies.com/2015/06/23/...gods-among-us/

Twice the Hawkman goodness in December:

HAWKMAN #7
    written by ROBERT VENDITTI
    art and cover by BRYAN HITCH
    variant cover by JULIAN TOTINO TEDESCO
    The origin of Hawkman revealed! Rocketing across the cosmos in his newly re-covered spaceship, Carter Hall is en route to the next stop on his adventure through time and space. He doesn’t have Netflix to pass the time, but he does have something even better. Locked within the ship’s memory banks is the truth behind Carter Hall’s reincarnation ability, as well as his connection to the Deathbringers—giant, winged beings of immeasurable power on their way to destroy Earth!
    ON SALE 12.12.18
    $3.99 US | 32 PAGES
    FC | RATED T
    This issue will ship with two covers.
    Please see the order form for details.
    Spaceship, you say? Yes, please! Also, I smell a Absorbascon reference incoming.

But, wait! There's more!

THE UNEXPECTED #7
    art by RONAN CLIQUET
    written by STEVE ORLANDO
    cover by YANICK PAQUETTE
    The Unexpected tread where mortals fear to walk! Neon the Unknown, Firebrand and Hawkman unwittingly discover the birthplace of the Nth metal isotope, but there’s a catch: it exists outside the Multiverse in the dead world of Nil, guarded by one of the Tempus Fuginauts, who has already passed his guilty judgment! Someone must die for trespassing into Nil—and the Unexpected must be the ones to choose who lives and dies! What happens next in the archaeology of the Multiverse?
    ON SALE 12.05.18
    $2.99 US | 32 PAGES
    FC | RATED T
    Haven't read The Unexpected yet, but this is as good an excuse as any to start!
    Batman: I need your help finding a man named Vulko.
    Hawkman: You want him dead or alive?
    - Justice League #17

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkman View Post
    Twice the Hawkman goodness in December:

Spaceship, you say? Yes, please! Also, I smell a Absorbascon reference incoming.

But, wait! There's more!

Haven't read The Unexpected yet, but this is as good an excuse as any to start!
    I didn't know Hawkman had a spaceship but ok. Could it be the original Thanagaranian ship from Geoff Johns series that crashed in Egypt?

Looks like the first arc is coming to a close. It was a little stretched out but I trust Venditti. He did the same with Hal Jordan and the GLC but it turned out well.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Can't wait for Hawkman's "new" origin .

(Although in all seriousness I really hope Venditti sticks the landing here).

Mighty Member

In Metal, Snyder established that there were three tribes in the beginning of time. I think one of them was The Bird Tribe. Any chance this new origin pertains to that.

Also I was surprised by the number of people who were upset that Carter and Kendra were separate for the time being. I assumed people would appreciate the fact that they were doing their own thing. I always thought she should have a legacy of her own.
    Imagine being proud to have negative traits. I can’t relate.

DC: Justice League, The Flash, Justice League Dark, Superman, Action Comics, Green Arrow, Justice League Odyssey, The Terrifics, Teen Titans, Titans, Brimstone, Female Furies, Damage, Heroes In Crisis

Marvel: The Punisher, Cosmic Ghost Rider, Venom, X-23, Cloak and Dagger, Jessica Jones, Sentry

Indies: Unnatural, Jeepers Creepers, Project Superpowers, Black Hammer, Ninja-K

Quote Originally Posted by The Anti-Geek View Post
    In Metal, Snyder established that there were three tribes in the beginning of time. I think one of them was The Bird Tribe. Any chance this new origin pertains to that.

Also I was surprised by the number of people who were upset that Carter and Kendra were separate for the time being. I assumed people would appreciate the fact that they were doing their own thing. I always thought she should have a legacy of her own.
    I'm fine with them doing their own thing for a time but I also hope we can see Hawkman and Hawkgirl together again soon .

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

A Paquette cover with Hawkman on it is enough to get me to buy it, and it's great to see Carter crossing over into stuff again! Still really looking forward to his first team-up with Kendra.