Page 70 of 72 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172 LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 1070
    Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    Attachment 72702
    I loved Hawkman in Throne of Atlantis. He kicked ass.
    What is this issue?

Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El View Post
    What is this issue?
    From the Throne of Atlantis story line in new 52 Justice League that ran from issues 15-17.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

This a 2016 CCXP (Brazilian Comic Con) exclusive Hawkman statue designed by Ivan Reis and produced by Iron Studios. For nearly two years, this thing was my white whale of Hawkman merchandise, but I'm pleased to say I finally managed to track one down.

Easily the best Hawkman statue ever produced. Kind of disappointing I had to go to such great lengths (and spend so much cash!) to get it, though. Every Hawkman fan deserves one, I think.
    Batman: I need your help finding a man named Vulko.
    Hawkman: You want him dead or alive?
    - Justice League #17

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkman View Post
    This a 2016 CCXP (Brazilian Comic Con) exclusive Hawkman statue designed by Ivan Reis and produced by Iron Studios. For nearly two years, this thing was my white whale of Hawkman merchandise, but I'm pleased to say I finally managed to track one down.

Easily the best Hawkman statue ever produced. Kind of disappointing I had to go to such great lengths (and spend so much cash!) to get it, though. Every Hawkman fan deserves one, I think.
    Wow. That is so cool. Congratulations man.

Boisterously Confused

That's a beautiful rendition.

That is a glorious statue.

Majestic, powerful, tough, and cool. All the things that make Hawkman cool (well, that and Hawkgirl).

Preview for this weeks Hawkman #7. Supposed to reveal the (new) origin for Hawkman.

https://13thdimension.com/exclusive-...ficial-origin/

Preview for this weeks Hawkman #7. Supposed to reveal the (new) origin for Hawkman.

Well, I was afraid Venditti & Hitch would kill any interest I had in Hawkman, and by golly they're doing a bang-up job of that from every preview I've seen!

The one version of Hawkman I was interested in they've apparently chosen to ignore.
    I'm so glad I haven't wasted any of my money on this.

Didn't read it, because I like to be surprised when the issue actually comes out, but it looks quite epic.

Interesting that Vin Diesel is a part of Hawkman's origin now, too.
    - Justice League #17

All right. My curiosity got the better of me, and I read it.

Pretty intriguing. And Vin Diesel jab aside, Hitch's art seems extremely well-suited for this issue.

Can't wait to read the whole issue now!
    - Justice League #17

i'm really intrigue with venditti's direction for hawkman. i think the reason for his reincarnation really work on a lot of levels.

Quote Originally Posted by liwanag View Post
    i'm really intrigue with venditti's direction for hawkman. i think the reason for his reincarnation really work on a lot of levels.
    It is a pretty good story and origin but I think it's unnecessary. Especially for Hawkman who's had like 5 origins already . I'm sure they will give Hawkman an "updated" origin in a few years.

Just sticking with the Egyptian prince and ThanagaranIan cop as origins would have been fine.

Would have worked better as an elseworld story.

Mighty Member

Hawkman #7 could have easily been the beginning of a Year One Hawkman story. Hitch is doing his best work on here imo.
    Imagine being proud to have negative traits. I can’t relate.

DC: Justice League, The Flash, Justice League Dark, Superman, Action Comics, Green Arrow, Justice League Odyssey, The Terrifics, Teen Titans, Titans, Brimstone, Female Furies, Damage, Heroes In Crisis

Marvel: The Punisher, Cosmic Ghost Rider, Venom, X-23, Cloak and Dagger, Jessica Jones, Sentry

Indies: Unnatural, Jeepers Creepers, Project Superpowers, Black Hammer, Ninja-K