Page 16 of 72 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666 ... LastLast

i'm really warming up to the idea that hawkman's could get covered in nth metal and have metallic properties....

My two favorite looks for Hawkman.

I like the Silver Age Katar Hol the best. Like Batman, Hawkman doesn't need full on body armor
    or Nth metal come out of his body. AS a Thanagarian his body is a little more resilient than a human from Earth.

"History of the DC Universe" by Wolfman and Perez, when the DCU use to make sense.

glad to see that hawkman is really competent in this video.

something good to watch with the kids.

A member over on StatueForum.com by the name of Underdog07 was kind enough to share this commission he recently had done by Rags Morales:

Very nice! I'm jealous!
    Batman: I need your help finding a man named Vulko.
    Hawkman: You want him dead or alive?
    - Justice League #17

Quote Originally Posted by liwanag View Post
    glad to see that hawkman is really competent in this video.

something good to watch with the kids.
    That's a good showing for Hawkman. He is portrayed well throughout the entire story.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkman View Post
    A member over on StatueForum.com by the name of Underdog07 was kind enough to share this commission he recently had done by Rags Morales:

Very nice! I'm jealous!
    I always liked the tension between Hawkman and Green Arrow. They were very different in their views but neither one of them would ever back down.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    I always liked the tension between Hawkman and Green Arrow. They were very different in their views but neither one of them would ever back down.
    I usually understood Hawks side in those arguments, they were doing this before Hannity and Colms
    I have no beef with Vegans

That's a good showing for Hawkman. He is portrayed well throughout the entire story.
    Yeah, he was the only one Leaguer I think who needed any help.

Hope we can get a Hawkman and Hawkgirl animated dcu Movie.

Ultimate Member

Just as long as they don't bring in John Stewart or whatever his name is, never liked that pairing especially when the animated version pushed it so hard and only used Hawkman as a guest star...

Yeah, as much as I love JLU, I think it could've done better by Hawkman .

Anyone here think we've had better representation of Hawkman in live-action, with Micheal Shanks in Smallville, compared to his animated appearances? Just curious...

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Yeah, as much as I love JLU, I think it could've done better by Hawkman .

Anyone here think we've had better representation of Hawkman in live-action, with Micheal Shanks in Smallville, compared to his animated appearances? Just curious...
    Definitely better than JLU, anyway. Hawkman had pretty good showings on The Batman and Superman/Batman: Public Enemies, however, and he and Hawkwoman at least looked cool on Young Justice.
    Batman: I need your help finding a man named Vulko.
    Hawkman: You want him dead or alive?
    - Justice League #17

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Just as long as they don't bring in John Stewart or whatever his name is, never liked that pairing especially when the animated version pushed it so hard and only used Hawkman as a guest star...
    While I liked the pairing between John Stewart and Hawkgirl in JL/U, I would have liked for Hawkman to have a greater role. I wanted him to be in more episodes and interact more with Hawkgirl and the other members of the team.

Ultimate Member

I don't think that they would have ever allowed it given how hard they were pushing the Hawkgirl and John Stewart pairing, they wouldn't let it go...it's kind of like that movie First Knight with Richard Gere as Lancelot and Sean Connery as Arthur...that movie made me hate Lancelot even more...

Astonishing Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

While I liked the pairing between John Stewart and Hawkgirl in JL/U, I would have liked for Hawkman to have a greater role. I wanted him to be in more episodes and interact more with Hawkgirl and the other members of the team.
    Me too, I thought he was easily tied with faux-Power Girl for the worst characterized on that show. I think the writers didn't know how to approach his story without the starcrossed lovers angle, which IMO shows the weakness in the reincarnation angle of their origin story. They should have made him a Thanagarian instead.