Page 67 of 72 FirstFirst ... 1757636465666768697071 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 1070
    BANNED

If the current Carter will be on a team book,what team would you want him to be in,I would want him in justice league

Preview for the issue 5 of The Unexpected, which starts Carter's involvement in the series : http://www.multiversitycomics.com/pr.../unexpected-5/

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    I just wanted to know: Who are your favorite Hawkman villains? Who do you all like the most out of his Rogues Gallery?
    Hawkman and Hawkwoman and Hawkgirl have a lot of interesting concepts for foes, even if some of them aren't too well developed or need a design and origin overhaul. The ones that I think conceptually are strongest include:

Byth
    Shadow Thief
    Gentleman Ghost
    Lion-Mane
    I.Q.
    Satana
    Hummingbird
    Matter Master
    Hath-Set
    Fadeaway Man
    Spider
    Thought Terror
    Monocle

A few others I'd like to see them coopted as adversaries include:
    Vandal Savage
    Sportsmaster and Huntress
    Queen Bee of Bialya
    Kanjar Ro
    Kobra
    Lady Lunar
    Scorch
    Gunhawk and Gunbunny/Pistolera
    Shaggy Man

At least that's who I'd work on opposing them if I were their writer or editor.

The Son of Suns Clairaudient Freedom Soldier's Avatar

Hopefully, Hawkman Carter Hall and Flash Jay Garrick will be the focal points of the next DC event, Infinite Blessing: No More Crises. Let's make the DCU wonderful again!
    Take a couple of minutes and check out this new comic book, friends: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...no-more-crises

Quote Originally Posted by LP22 View Post
    If the current Carter will be on a team book,what team would you want him to be in,I would want him in justice league
    The Justice League is the premier team of the DC Universe, so it's definitely my top choice. Although, the first issue of the newest series kind of intimates that Hawkman (and a lot of other characters, for that matter) are already charter members.

For a less conventional choice, I wouldn't mind seeing him serve on a new team of R.E.B.E.L.S. in some capacity, along with Adam Strange and perhaps Ray Palmer. I always loved that team, and regularly featuring Hawkman in more space adventures would be a huge plus in my book.
    Batman: I need your help finding a man named Vulko.
    Hawkman: You want him dead or alive?
    - Justice League #17

Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post
    Preview for the issue 5 of The Unexpected, which starts Carter's involvement in the series : http://www.multiversitycomics.com/pr.../unexpected-5/
    Wow. That looks awesome. Must-buy now for me.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention again, Korath. I nearly forgot.
    Batman: I need your help finding a man named Vulko.
    Hawkman: You want him dead or alive?
    - Justice League #17

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkman View Post
    Wow. That looks awesome. Must-buy now for me.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention again, Korath. I nearly forgot.
    You're welcome. The Unexpected is one of the best book D.C. is pushing right now (in my eyes, of course), and it is just so full of Hawkman lore (Nth Metal, Onymar Synn, notably) that it was only a matter of time before Carter had to appear significantly in it.

It's just nice to see Hawkman getting around somewhat now that he's back .

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

I know that Venditti has been teasing Carter's past life on Krypton and it reminded me of this from the New Krypton story.

RCO046.jpg
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Boisterously Confused

Quote Originally Posted by WonderScott View Post
    Hawkman and Hawkwoman and Hawkgirl have a lot of interesting concepts for foes, even if some of them aren't too well developed or need a design and origin overhaul. The ones that I think conceptually are strongest include:

Byth
    Shadow Thief
    Gentleman Ghost
    Lion-Mane
    I.Q.
    Satana
    Hummingbird
    Matter Master
    Hath-Set
    Fadeaway Man
    Spider
    Thought Terror
    Monocle

A few others I'd like to see them coopted as adversaries include:
    Vandal Savage
    Sportsmaster and Huntress
    Queen Bee of Bialya
    Kanjar Ro
    Kobra
    Lady Lunar
    Scorch
    Gunhawk and Gunbunny/Pistolera
    Shaggy Man

At least that's who I'd work on opposing them if I were their writer or editor.
    I've always thought that Vandal Savage was the most natural of arch enemies for (reincarnated) Carter Hall. I don't propose that Vandal be bound up in his origins ala Legends of Tomorrow, but it strikes me that few heroes out there are better suited to cope with and counter the mentality of an ancient conqueror than Hawkman.

Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    I've always thought that Vandal Savage was the most natural of arch enemies for (reincarnated) Carter Hall. I don't propose that Vandal be bound up in his origins ala Legends of Tomorrow, but it strikes me that few heroes out there are better suited to cope with and counter the mentality of an ancient conqueror than Hawkman.
    But Carter Hall doesn't need Vandal Savage on his enemies list if he gets to keep Dr. Anton Hastor (Hath-Set), the guy who originally killed Prince Khufu (and also gets reincarnated time after time).

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

RCO004.jpg

It's nice to see that friendship and joy still exist in some corners of the current DCU. Thank you Robert Venditti.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    RCO004.jpg

It's nice to see that friendship and joy still exist in some corners of the current DCU. Thank you Robert Venditti.
    It never left.
    Imagine being proud to have negative traits. I can’t relate.

DC: Justice League, The Flash, Justice League Dark, Superman, Action Comics, Green Arrow, Justice League Odyssey, The Terrifics, Teen Titans, Titans, Brimstone, Female Furies, Damage, Heroes In Crisis

Marvel: The Punisher, Cosmic Ghost Rider, Venom, X-23, Cloak and Dagger, Jessica Jones, Sentry

Indies: Unnatural, Jeepers Creepers, Project Superpowers, Black Hammer, Ninja-K

Boisterously Confused

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    But Carter Hall doesn't need Vandal Savage on his enemies list if he gets to keep Dr. Anton Hastor (Hath-Set), the guy who originally killed Prince Khufu (and also gets reincarnated time after time).

IMO, Hastor/Hath-Set is a one-note plot device with all the menace of a hangnail. Vandal Savage is a character with an interesting history, grand ambitions, and the potential to pull it off.

What's more, I rather like the idea of Vandal Savage and Hawkman orbiting each other throughout the centuries without being bound together the way Hawkman and Hath-Set are.