Super Moderator

Default REVIEW: A-Force, #2

While no one punches any sharks in "A-Force" #2, Maguerite Bennett, G. Willow Wilson and Jorge Molina give readers plenty to enjoy.

Full review here.

Spectacular Member

Well So Far I've Picked Up Both Issues Of A-Force And I Fully Intend Too Get All 5 Issues Before The Post-Secret Wars Series Begins Later In The Fall, But A Few HUGE ISSUES Here, Dazzlers Costume, As Well As Her Abilities., Well I Know She Will Be Featured In The Upcoming Series In The Bendis Travesty Costume, But I Will Wait And See What Finally Becomes Of That.

Anyway And I Shall Digress Back Too My Issues, Have Any Of The Current Editors/Creators Ever Read The Dazzler Solo Series From The 1980s, If Not I Recommend Dazzler #s 9, # 10, #11, #18, #19, As Well As Her One-Shot From 2010, That May Provide A Better Rendering Of Her True Full-Potential.

She In Actuality Can Indeed Do Anything And Everything With Her Unlimited Light-Abilities, She Can Even Utilize Her Sonic Abilities By Realeasing The Sonics Un-transduced, There Is Much More Too Her Abilities, She Can Emit Ultra-Violet Light Blasts, Photon Bleams, Microwaves, X-Rays, Gamma, Nuclear etc, Up Too Cosmic-Level Radiation When Fully-Powered, Also Thoughts Are Light-Energy Waves, So They Can Be Read.

And Finally She Should Be Able Too Transverse The Light-Dimension, And Possibly The Sound Dimension For Instant Energy-Absorption, The Possibilities Here Are Endless Folks.,

As Moonstone Once Said Too Dazzler, Her Abilities Are Far Greater Than She Can Imagine, And That Was Way Back In Avengers When Dazzler First Attempted Too Possibly Join The Original Avengers Team Back In The 1980s. nuff said (:
    Last edited by Sirius Pi; 07-03-2015 at 11:41 PM.

For me the book is ok. Not bad by any stretch and great to see an all female team without making a lot of political fuss about it. However I find the quality of a lot of the other tie-ins to be higher which puts this book in middle territory.

One problem is probably that I only have a previous connection to Captain Marvel and She-Hulk and I haven't been warmed to the rest of the cast yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Pi View Post
    A Lot Of Stuff
    Please tell me you have automatic capitalization in your editor. I don't know what makes me more tired otherwise, reading this amount of capitalized text or just the thought of doing it manually.

Spectacular Member

It is sometimes intentional, as like when someone uses upper-case for everything, I've found in Life at near 50 now, that being more vocal and more forward seems too work for those supposedly highly-successful folks, they do whatever it takes (especially when it comes too expressive talk, whether verbal or written) too get their point/s across.
    Last edited by Sirius Pi; 07-04-2015 at 10:09 AM.

So, what's the consensus with Dazzler knowing that was a Sentinel? Creator error or does it mean something bigger?