Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    BANNED

After reading "Secret Wars #4" -- I've resolved not to spend another cent on what I now consider a meaningless crossover. I mean really, if they need to destroy the multiverse wouldn't it have been simpler to have had some Cosmic Megalomaniac running around time and space waving the Ultimate Nullifier?
    Last edited by ZNOP; 07-03-2015 at 07:45 PM.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

My mother is my favorite person, but I want her to be hit by a truck.

I'm like chocolate ice cream more than the others, but I want everyone that eats it to suffer gonorrhea.

I'm a big fan of art in general, but I want all of the world's museums to burn.

Yeah, you get the picture. OP is either a troll or an idiot, maybe both.

BANNED

X is my favorite person, now in her final stages of Alzheimers, I want her to be hit by a truck.

I like chocolate ice cream more than the others, but I want everyone that eats it to suffer gonorrhea now that it's all been replaced with cheap imitation vanilla.

I'm a big fan of art in general, now that all museums are permanently exclusively Rob Liefeld exhibits I want all of the world's museums to burn.
    Last edited by DDD; 07-03-2015 at 06:46 PM.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DDD View Post
    X is my favorite person, now in her final stages of Alzheimers, I want her to be hit by a truck.

I like chocolate ice cream more than the others, but I want everyone that eats it to suffer gonorrhea now that it's all been replaced with cheap imitation vanilla.

I'm a big fan of art in general, now that all museums are permanently exclusively Rob Liefeld exhibits I want all of the world's museums to burn.
    Obvious trolling attempt is obvious.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Nipower888 View Post
    This thread has nothing to do with storm why bring her up?
    They thirsty.

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

It's called a joke and it's apparent that it went completely over your head.

Yep kill him off, O5 Scott is great and hasn't been forever tarnished because he killed his lifelong mentor (whoever thought that was a good idea?!)

Father Son Kamehameha < Kuwagaton's Avatar

O5 Scott sucks. He didn't ditch Madelyne or kill X, but he also didn't do any of the cool stuff the real Scott did either.

Well after the failure of mutant revolution maybe you're right however you never know when the death of a character can be definitive look at the adult Jean as an example. I do not know if I am willing to wait years and years with hopes one day he will be resurrected and do not like your younger version.

On the other hand he was the character who was in the middle term in the dream of Xavier and Magneto extremism. He does not lower his head to Steve Rogers/Avengers and Shield.

Nobody is irreplaceable but if he dies who will do this role?

Is okay dream of acceptance but the X-men need to stand firm.
    Last edited by Knives; 07-03-2015 at 09:05 PM.

BANNED

Storm and most other female X-Men are intimidating to some.

To be honest, I would like Scott to snap out of his anti-hero phase, do something very heroic to redeem himself , and reconcile with the rest of the X-men. I would then like him to die and rest in peace with Jean in the WHR. Leave him dead after that. Just let him be remembered fondly.

I say that with Cyclops being my favorite Marvel character. I just think he's been through too much, and a turn to the dark side would really undermine his long history.
    Last edited by Soul Reaper; 07-03-2015 at 10:13 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Obvious trolling attempt is obvious.
    I'm giving you perspective. It's hard to understand mercy killing.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by cwatz View Post
    Out of curiosity, what would you want from Scott if death was off the table?
    Easy, stop having everything revolve around Cyclops. Make him equal to everyone while still being a leader. Loads of good writers can keep this equilibrium. The "Kiddie" quality writers, they just keep pushing whoever's important and everyone else is simply helpless without that character. This is what we've been getting a steady diet of.

It doesn't have to revolve around Cyke, but Marvel also has to make an attempt to make other characters relevant. At the end of the say its about sales... Storm's ongoing did not do to well, infact it was equal to or worse than Tyke when it comes to sales. Gambit is a series killer..... Marvel has to make people care for other X characters.
    Interesting Fact: Cyclops runs the X-Office.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuwagaton View Post
    I think Gillen, Carey, and Whedon were bright lights in a sea of mediocre portrayals for much of the last ten years or more, and I don't have the stomach for more half baked Cyclops stories, but I'm also on the edge of not reading X-Men with him gone.
    I'm already at this state of mind.

No interest in any X-Book minus Cyclops.