Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I didn't care for the preview and Ellis has always been pretty hit or miss for me, but I picked up the issue and really enjoyed it. I don't know that I'd care to read this concept for longer than one story arc unless things get really shaken up; but I liked the characters and I'm curious to see what happens next.

My only complaint is that the issue ended so abruptly, but that probably just reflects how invested I was in the book.

Quote Originally Posted by tylenoljones View Post
    I didn't care for the preview and Ellis has always been pretty hit or miss for me, but I picked up the issue and really enjoyed it. I don't know that I'd care to read this concept for longer than one story arc unless things get really shaken up; but I liked the characters and I'm curious to see what happens next.

My only complaint is that the issue ended so abruptly, but that probably just reflects how invested I was in the book.
    I'm pretty sure it is more of a finite series, written with the 'graphic novel/collected edition' in mind.
    My fan fiction:

The Outstanding, a fan fic Universe where Marvel characters and stories are reshaped, revised and retold. Check it out!

The Ultimate Flash, where I take inspiration from classic Silver-Age Comics of Barry Allen and the new CW TV Show to give an old character a new spin! Click here to read!

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away the Marvel and Star Wars Universe combine! Check out Marvel: Star Wars' first family, the Fantastic Four! Read it here!

All-New Member

hmm.. gotta say i didn't really like the artwork at all and it all felt a bit meh for me. Granted its only the first issue, concept seems cool but i doubt ill pick up any further issues.