Fantastic Member

Default Justice League United #11 Preview

Really excited for this from the sneak preview and look forward to all the team ups and potential team ups of heroes and villains we can and will see.

The Convergence is over! Now, Alanna Strange, Stargirl and Equinox must assemble brand-new and wildly untraditional teams of heroes and villains to work together and stop another cosmic catastrophe before it happens. In this issue: Mera, Poison Ivy, Swamp Thing and Etrigan!
    Preview

BANNED

The art looks pretty good ��

Writer At Comic Watch Dylan Davison's Avatar

Looks good! I wish they had used the original cover with Ivy, but I am super excited for this arc.
    Pulls:
    Coffin: La Muerta, Lady Death, Hellwitch. Valiant: Shadowman. DC: Poison Ivy.
    Check Out My Comic Reviews And More At Comic Watch!

BANNED

I was just looking through the 8-page sneak peek preview of Justice League United again. And wow, there are so many characters that are currently missing like Jamie, Vixen, Black Lightning & Firestorm. This book will be the perfect place for those characters.

Looks amazing.

Astonishing Member

I was going to write "looks amazing", too.

Seriously Jeff Parker on a B-List JLA is gold and I'm so stoked that even though he's not on Aquaman anymore he's doing that classic DC move and using a new title to still tell stories with Mera. It's lovely to see Foreman back working with Animal Man and Swamp Thing again. But man - his Mera, and underwater depictions are sooooooo good. I really, really hope that some day in the near future we can get Travel Foreman doing Aquaman.

Gotta imagine the Poison Ivy recruitment is next. And the idea of Adam Strange going Zeta and the Zeta stuff being more ... well, linked in to like maybe Morrison's multiverse map ... is kind of a huge deal.
    Retro315 no more. Anonymity is so 2005.
    retrowarbird.blogspot.com