View Poll Results: Who is your other favorite Batman?

Voters
167. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dick Grayson

114 68.26%
  • Terry Maguinise

38 22.75%
  • Thomas Wayne

10 5.99%
  • Jim Gordon

4 2.40%
  • Damian Wayne

19 11.38%
  • Jean Paul Valley

15 8.98%
  • Jiro Osamu

2 1.20%
  • El Guacho

1 0.60%
  • Earth One

5 2.99%
  • Earth Three

0 0%
  • Bane (Forever Evil)

3 1.80%
  • Jason Todd

1 0.60%
  • Tim Drake

3 1.80%
  • I don't have a favorite.

10 5.99%
  • I love/like all of them equally.

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    BANNED

In what,comics? we only had Dick being Batman for considerable time the other Bat Family were only Batman replacements for specifics stories so if on comics then Dick but overall Terry gets my vote cus I loved Batman beyond.

CBR got me like.. Maxpower00044's Avatar

1. Dick Grayson
    2. Damian Wayne
    3. Thomas Wayne
    "The more 'realistic' superheroes become the less believable they are." - David Mazzucchelli

The Man Without Fear. Batman#22's Avatar

Terry McGuiness is my personal favorite. The character went through a huge amount of growth in Batman Beyond. He went from a Juvenile thug into a fully redeemed hero. I also like how he symphonized with the villains and saw the good in some of them. I also voted for Dick, but he didn't really stand out much from Bruce. He tried to hard to live up to the mantle, but ended up acting like Bruce.
    Last edited by Batman#22; 07-06-2015 at 07:07 PM.
    I plan on dying tonight!!!
    (Punches himself in the nose and cause bleeding)
    ... how about you?

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Dick Grayson and Terry McGinnis are the only two good direct replacements for me. Thomas Wayne was also an interesting take on Batman in Flashpoint as well as an interesting replacement on Earth 2.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

For me it would have to be a former Robin. I don't understand the Terry obsession. Never could take the show seriously because he wasn't a part of the family. He is/was an outsider stepping on the Robin's toes

Incredible Member

Terry, he's really the only one that didn't feel forced. I concede that Dick was the natural successor when Bruce disappeared but even then he had to be coaxed into it, his Earth-2 counterpart shows a little more promise in taking on the mantle it remains to be seen what kind of Batman he'll be.

Considering I actually liked DickBats more than I ever liked Bruce's Batman...

After that, Terry and Thomas (who was legitimately the only good thing to come from Flashpoint).
    Pulling: Spider-Gwen, All New Captain America, Ms Marvel, Secret Six, Daredevil, Uncanny X-Men, Grayson, Batman, Miles Morales: Ultimate Spider-Man, A-Force, Cyborg, Starfire

Quote Originally Posted by Batman#22 View Post
    Terry McGuiness is my personal favorite. The character went through a huge amount of growth in Batman Beyond. He went from a Juvenile thug into a fully redeemed hero. I also like how he symphonized with the villains and say the good in some of them. I also voted for Dick, but he didn't really stand out much from Bruce. He tried to hard to live up to the mantle, but ended up acting like Bruce.
    How did Dick act to much like Bruce? They were two very distinct Batmen.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Kal-el View Post
    I don't understand the Terry obsession.
    This. I just never understood what anyone saw in him, it just mystifies me.

penetrator of things

Quote Originally Posted by Draegwolf View Post
    Terry, he's really the only one that didn't feel forced. I concede that Dick was the natural successor when Bruce disappeared but even then he had to be coaxed into it, his Earth-2 counterpart shows a little more promise in taking on the mantle it remains to be seen what kind of Batman he'll be.
    He didn't have to coaxed into - Bruce literally told him to NOT do it. He was trying to respect his dead father's wishes - until he was forced due to the various uprisings (and Jason).
    hi my name is tako and i like to grow leeks
    @takoleeks

Dickbats all the way some of the best Batman books in years stared him to bad New 52 came around would have been great to have two Batman's for a while longer.

BANNED

Dickbats all the way some of the best Batman books in years stared him to bad New 52 came around would have been great to have two Batman's for a while longer.
    As much as i loved dick as bats,the whole point of him being batman was while bruce was away overseas doing batman inc' business when bruce returns to gotham there was no point in keeping dick as batman since bruce was gotham's protector and bruce probably wants dick to have his own identity and freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by LP22 View Post
    As much as i loved dick as bats,the whole point of him being batman was while bruce was away overseas doing batman inc' business when bruce returns to gotham there was no point in keeping dick as batman since bruce was gotham's protector and bruce probably wants dick to have his own identity and freedom.
    They could've had the best of both worlds by having Bruce protect Gotham and Dick be the public Batman that was with the JL.

voted::
    Jiro Osamu
    El Guacho
    & by extension the rest of the International Batmen/Inc. Crew- Knight & Squire Man of Bats, little Raven, Ranger , etc...

Although they weren't ever really replacements, more expansions.

Last edited by Güicho; 07-06-2015 at 12:25 PM.

Dick all the way for me. He honored the legacy in his own way, we got to watch him grow into making the role his and he really was the guiding force in Damian's life that made him respect the Batman and Robin legacy and become a lot less bloodthirsty. I don't think Dick gets enough respect for helping turn Damian around tbh.

Terry was a close second for years, but mostly from the animated series. I just haven't been able to get into the Batman Beyond comics they've done lately. Thomas Wayne Batman (from Flashpoint, not Earth 2) is right on Terry for that number 2 spot currently.

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    They could've had the best of both worlds by having Bruce protect Gotham and Dick be the public Batman that was with the JL.
    I really liked the time period when Dick was Batman in the JLA under Robinson. We finally got to see him on the JLA commanding the team in typical Grayson fashion (by taking charge AND inspiring them).

I like when Robinson was on the JLA title. Got to have Dick as Batman in the league, acting as the leader we all know him to be while Bruce did his own thing. I had hoped that would've lasted longer, maybe with another JLA writer giving their own spin to the dynamic but nothing great last forever I suppose.