Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by SkyMason21 View Post
    Here: http://www.dccomics.com/comics/catwo...11/catwoman-42

I've seen two interviews from Valentine and both make it seem like Spoiler will be appearing in Catwoman for a while:http://www.comicosity.com/interview-...with-catwoman/ and http://www.comicbookresources.com/ar...nt-in-catwoman
    Thank you so much for the links! I hope she's in for at least 5 issues of the Catwoman series. She needs to have her own solo series asap.

Quote Originally Posted by zwixxx View Post
    I'm starting reading Catwoman because Spoiler is joining and you might like to start with #41 - even though Spoiler ain't in that one it is the starting issue of the new Catwoman arc.
    I'll get the tpb that has Issues #41- Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by AhmedAliGHZ View Post
    Can you tell me the names of the Volumes of that Flash run? The omnibuses are WAY overpriced and people commented that it had printing errors.

Thanks for the Green Arrow Year One recommendation, I'll definitely check that out, will Sarah be on the Island with him?

and about Birds of Prey, I'm not really a Gail Simone fan, she always kills my favourite series. i.e Batgirl, Tomb Raider
    Mike Grell's run on Green Arrow is the closes thing you will get to the Arrow show. Not that many trick arrows. No weird enemies with super powers. The series is really realistic and bloody. The miniseries Longbow Hunters has been released in one trade and his 80 issue run is being rereleased in trades so far three trades has been released (first 18 issues).

Can you tell me the names of the Volumes of that Flash run? The omnibuses are WAY overpriced and people commented that it had printing errors.

Thanks for the Green Arrow Year One recommendation, I'll definitely check that out, will Sarah be on the Island with him?

and about Birds of Prey, I'm not really a Gail Simone fan, she always kills my favourite series. i.e Batgirl, Tomb Raider
    Alright.

About the Flash: The Flash vol 2 #164-225, (If you want check Final Crisis before) The Flash: Rebirth, Flash vol 3 and Flashpoint. It's my favorite Flash of all time. I really dont think the Omnibuses are overpriced, but you're right about te priting errors.

About GA: No, Sarah was created for the show. It's all about Ollie being Ollie (the liberal sarcastic dude, not the focused assassin from the show). I personally love Year One. Also, Lemire's GA is fantastic.

About Huntress and Canary: Yeah, i dont like Simone either. I remember a mini-series right after Ollie proposed to her back in 2008 or 2009. I didnt like it much... i think it was written by Tony Bedard. I did love her in Geoff Johns' JSA, but that's not very focused on her specifically. About Huntress, i don't really know.
    - We were the BEST, Richard. No matter what anyone thinks. - Damian Wayne.

Green Lantern Spanish Fan Site HERE

Sara was invented for the TV show, so no, she doesn't appear. But as well as being a very good mini series, Green Arrow Year One is a six issue long version of Ollie's origin, and while it's different from the TV show version of the island is almost certainly an influence on it. So you'd probably find it interesting from that point of view.

Personally I prefer the early issues of Birds of Prey, which were written by Chuck Dixon, for which I believe trades are just starting to be released. Those are mostly a two-hander between Dinah/Black Canary (she's only called Laurel in the TV show) and Barbara Gordon/Oracle, so you get a lot of Canary time. Huntress doesn't really appear until after Simone took over and turned it into a team book, though Dixon did write a four issue Birds of Prey: Manhunt mini series which guest starred Huntress and Catwoman as well as Oracle and Black Canary.

For the Helena Bertinelli Huntress you could try to find either Huntress Year One by Madison and Richards or her 1989 ongoing Huntress title.

Fantastic Member

^just to clarify. The next Catwoman trade will (iiuc) contain issues 41 ->
    So if you're going to buy issues 42+ then trading for #41 would be a waste of money as you'd already have the Spoiler starring 42 onwards.
    However if you're holding off on issue buying and will wait for the Catwoman trade then everything is cool.

. . . Thanks for the Green Arrow Year One recommendation, I'll definitely check that out, will Sarah be on the Island with him?
    Does Sara Lance even exist anywhere besides on the TV show?

(Remember, what you see on the TV show Arrow doesn't necessarily come from the comic book stories, though occasionally stuff originally from the TV show or movie version may find its way into the comic book stories later on.)

Good luck on finding that in tpb. Issue #41 was just released last month.

http://www.dccomics.com/comics/catwo...11/catwoman-41

Quote Originally Posted by jules View Post
    Personally I prefer the early issues of Birds of Prey, which were written by Chuck Dixon, for which I believe trades are just starting to be released. Those are mostly a two-hander between Dinah/Black Canary (she's only called Laurel in the TV show) and Barbara Gordon/Oracle, so you get a lot of Canary time. Huntress doesn't really appear until after Simone took over and turned it into a team book, though Dixon did write a four issue Birds of Prey: Manhunt mini series which guest starred Huntress and Catwoman as well as Oracle and Black Canary..
    The Chuck Dixon trades will not be release until 22 of October (Amazon date which means it can be in stores before at the LCS).

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Good luck on finding that in tpb. Issue #41 was just released last month.

http://www.dccomics.com/comics/catwo...11/catwoman-41
    I mean when it comes out haha!