Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by Neowing View Post
    Anyone else noticed how Iris has turned black or into the Flash tv actress?

Happens all the tv read avengers now and you'll notice the characters are drawn closely to the Live action portrayers.

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

I still found Barry's reasoning to send Wally to jail to be pretty weak. "You spray painted over Flash Graffiti! The Bastard!"
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    I still found Barry's reasoning to send Wally to jail to be pretty weak. "You spray painted over Flash Graffiti!"
    He's not the one who sent him to jail
    I wish the two cops didn't take Wally from Barry, either by not being there or by Barry telling a short lie and taking Wallace to school
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sirzechs View Post
    Happens all the tv read avengers now and you'll notice the characters are drawn closely to the Live action portrayers.
    Changing a characters features to resemble the tv/movie version of the character is one thing. But changing the characters race is something else entirely.

If they wanted to change Iris' race, it should have been done from the re-launch of the book beginning, or when she was first introduced. Doing it mid-stream, when she has been always portrayed as being white/Caucasian is just dumb and beyond silly. It's as if there's no planning on this book at all and they are just throwing things at the wall to see what sticks. It's insulting to the reader, and shows a lack of thought on behalf of the creators/company.