Super Moderator

Default PREVIEW: Critter #1

The newest re-mastered debut from Aspen's Big Dog Ink imprint has arrived!
    As a young girl, Cassia grew up as a tomboy who learned karate, ran track and took gymnastics. One day when a little girl is kidnapped for ransom, she finds out that she might have what it takes to be a superhero. But, little does she know that being a hero was always in her blood!
    Featuring re-mastered content, an exclusive behind-the-scenes look at Critter, creator commentary and more! Don't miss out on the second of Aspen's all new BDI launch titles with the premiere of CRITTER #1!

Full preview here.

Its great to see one of my favorite books back but hate that just reprint and not continue of the story. I mean where it left it one of the worst places to leave it to me and yes they said new stories will happen. I just hope it isn't two years from now.

Extraordinary Member

I never picked up Critter when it first ran so I am looking forward to the reprints. Similarly, I have been enjoying Shahrazad as well. For me, the long wait is for new Wicked West: Legend of Oz stories although I will probably pick up the reprints in the meantime.