Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Default Joint X-Men/Inhuman Panel at SDCC: Lemire and Soule WILL Fight!*

*adversity, in a world of hardship.

https://twitter.com/CharlesSoule/sta...27707364188161

X-MEN/INHUMANS Panel at Comicon. THURSDAY
    4:30pm – 5:30pm Room 6DE in which I will bareknuckle box @CharlesSoule for the fate of Mutantkind
    @JeffLemire Bring all the knuckles you want. All I need: words. Black Bolt and I have that in common.
    Last edited by ImprobableQuestion; 07-06-2015 at 05:52 PM.

BANNED

Nice....thats good.

HA! Nice.

Someone better ask about Crystal and Balloon head Inhuman.

Niffleheim

Black Bolt just needs to say DIEEEE and they're gone. End of event and crossovers.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Niffleheim

ImprobableQuestion, i have bad news for you the Medusa and the Johnny thing will actually happen. I was listening to a Marvel podcast and Divorce was even mentioned.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

BANNED

Eh irl Marriage is on the decline in Usa.

Best twitter conversation ever

Spectacular Member

Well, if you can't get the Fandoms to like each other... let them fight.
    Current Pull List (updated for ANAD): Star Wars □ Darth Vader □ Lando □ Chewbacca □ Kanan □ uh... alot of ANAD but I still have decided what yet, lol

Quote Originally Posted by N'Dare View Post
    ImprobableQuestion, i have bad news for you the Medusa and the Johnny thing will actually happen. I was listening to a Marvel podcast and Divorce was even mentioned.
    Wait- Johnny and medusa are married?😎😈

Fantastic Member

Awesome! Liking what the Inhumans are doing more, but as someone who is a fan of Psiots over both of them, knowing that these two are fanning the flames of the more...zealous... of fans. It's just something to sit back, have a glass of wine, and smile at.

And as for Johnny, he called "Medusa's paramour" in the press release and I love it for some reason.

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    Wait- Johnny and medusa are married?����
    lol! No. Medusa and Blackagar will divorce to make Johhnny and Medusa possible.

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by Knight of DC View Post
    Awesome! Liking what the Inhumans are doing more, but as someone who is a fan of Psiots over both of them, knowing that these two are fanning the flames of the more...zealous... of fans. It's just something to sit back, have a glass of wine, and smile at.

And as for Johnny, he called "Medusa's paramour" in the press release and I love it for some reason.
    It can't be helped. Marvel have found the right target to tap into The Complex.

Quote Originally Posted by N'Dare View Post
    So are they hooking up Medusa with Johnny and Crystal with Cyclops ?.

Black Bolt & Medusa was my favorite marriage in superhero comic books. It's sad they're undoing it. They always worked so great together..

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    So are they hooking up Medusa with Johnny and Crystal with Cyclops ?.
    God! i hope not. Matt Murdoch and Scott Summers shouldn't be romantically with anyone.