Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
Sometimes(like all characters), it's good to go beyond what's initially presented by adding a few non-spidey created characters as with all other comic book titles. Otherwise, things become so routine. And Jennifer Walters in her human form would work well in Spider-Man's world in a professional and personal manner that we do not find in any other titles that she's present in as just plain Jennifer and not the She-Hulk. The same can be applied to Tigra as well because as Greer Grant, she could take on Carlie Cooper's role as Crime Scene investigator. All of which are normal everyday jobs that pays the bills at home, which makes them fit into Peter's social circles in a normal setting. And if both Greer and Jennifer got to know Peter, they would find that his personal life is no different from their own as they have a lot in common with him, such as how they dealt with the loss of a loved as well as as being treated as an outcast long before they got superpowers and how they overcame the problems associated with them...
Yeah, I don't actually disagree with you, and I think both Jennifer and Geer would be really good suporting characters, but we all know it wont be long before a She-Hulk/Tigra-Spiderman team-up.

From my point of view, I like Peter having "normal" supporting characters who know his secret because it's kinda like when you have a hard day at work you can call some old friend and have a beer with him, but you know, you dont bring him to work.

It is like how Superman, despite having good friends on the Justice League, he can always disconnect from that kind of world and just fly to Smallville and ask ma and pa Kent for advice.