Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

Default Which pre-52 relationship do you want restored?

Superman and Lois?

Green Arrow and Black Canary?

Nightwing and Starfire?

Since DC has put a moratorium on marriages, which relationships would you restore if you could?

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by superduperman View Post
    Superman and Lois?

Green Arrow and Black Canary?

Nightwing and Starfire?

Since DC has put a moratorium on marriages, which relationships would you restore if you could?
    Clark and Lois

BANNED

Even though, I like the way things are going in the new universe. I'm going to go with Green Arrow & Black Canary. I think it's idiotic when people say that the only way she can be her own character is if she breaks away from Green Arrow. They can still be together & still standalone. I'm going to throw Vixen & Bronze Tiger on the list too, simply because we don't see a lot of black couples in comics. It's so rare.

Clark and Lois is pretty big one for me. Barry and Iris for the same reason.

As far as male relationships, seeing Ollie and Hal develop their classic dynamic again would be awesome, since aside from moments harkening to it, like how they played off each other in Justice League (if I'm recalling correctly) and that one team-up issue in the last run, it's sadly missing from the DCU .

A part of me wants to say Green Arrow and Black Canary as well...but I'd rather it came about after both were in a stronger position as standalone and independent characters in their own right, and when writers would be sure to avoid the pitfalls in the relationships previous depictions (particularly for Dinah).

Diana and her relationship with Donna and Cassie getting restored in some form would be pretty great .

Maybe there's a chance for New 52 Booster and New 52 Ted Kord to meet up and form a newer Blue and Gold? I don't know where Booster's ended up after Convergence, but that one scene where he mentions Earth-0 Ted after seeing classic Ted got my head to thinking...

Fantastic Member mikelmcknight72's Avatar

The Dibneys. Either have them both alive and adventuring together, or have them both be ghostly detectives. Lois and Clark would be nice too.

Guy and Ice.

I want the Fab Five back to being great friends again.

Astonishing Member failo.legendkiller's Avatar

The Titans! I want Dick, Donna, Garth, Roy, Vic, Raven, Garfield, Kory back again as a family
    And, of course, i want the true Wally West back for good

As lovers, Donna Troy and Kyle Rayner

Kent and Inza ... oh wait... they don't exist anymore
    I see everyone's fate but my own. Sometimes that scares me. But when I see the future of someone such as yourself, I believe in tomorrow again

Staff writer at www.impulsegamer.com

Definitely Blue Beetle and Booster Gold. Now I don't want to lose Jaime Reyes so I've been scratching my head over it for a while and I have my solution. Just have Ted Kord be the new Nite Owl.

Since Nite Owl's just a stand-in for the Charleston Blue Beetle just switch Ted over. He gets to keep his ship, his smarts and his skills.

So the Ted and Booster dynamic stays the same plus Jaime stays the Blue Beetle and also we erase that whole Maxwell Lord bad guy stuff.

Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

The Teen Titans, GA & BCanary, Nightwing & Starfire, Ted & Booster, etc. So very many that DC has obliterated.
    Things I love: Batman, Superman, AEW, old films, Lovecraft

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”

Tim Drake and pretty much everyone.

+ Clark and Lois

The Dick, Donna, and Wally friendship

Hawkman and Hawkgirl (shocker), but they were hardly a model of stability pre-New 52. Nevertheless, I fully believe that a united Katar and Shayera would be a net positive for both characters in the DCU today.

I'd also like to see Hawkman's relationships with Ray Palmer and Oliver Queen restored to more traditional models. He's interacted with both of them a bit post-Flashpoint, but he was too distant in the case of the former, and too chummy in the case of the latter. I miss the best-friend dynamic with the Atom and the begrudging respect and rivalry with Green Arrow.
    Batman: I need your help finding a man named Vulko.
    Hawkman: You want him dead or alive?
    - Justice League #17

All-New Member

Teen Titans back as a family and Beast boy&Raven' love relationship continue