Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

It would definitely be awesome to finally see the Hawks together, and stay together, again in the modern era .

They've been apart for quite some time, and they didn't even get a happy end pre-Flashpoint thanks to Brightest Day, and the Convergence issue summed up just how well they work together as partners...but considering Hawkman's luck, I don't see it happening anytime soon .

Lois and Clark, for sure. They complement each other so well. They're interesting, fun, and their love embodies the themes of the Superman mythos perfectly.

I'm not as familiar with other couples, but I liked Green Arrow and Black Canary in animated form and would like to see them together again at some point.

Vixen and Bronze Tiger.

Catman and Deadshot.

Echoing calls for the original Teen Titans having a relationship and taking it a step farther by calling for relationships between Aquaman and his two Aqualads, Wonder Woman and Donna Troy, Barry Flash/Wally Kid Flash, etc. Also echoing call for return of Ralph and Sue Dibny. I was so excited to see Ralph pop up in a book last week.

Hawkman (Katar Hol) and Hawkwoman (Shayera Thal) or Green Lantern (John Stewart) and Hawkwoman (Shayera Thal) based on the DCUA relationship.
    The Question (Renee Montoya) and Batwoman (Kate Kane)
    Wonder Woman and Steve Trevor
    Black Adam and Isis
    Robin and Spoiler
    Catman and Deadshot

BANNED

DC and its readers

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by MoneySpider View Post
    Vixen and Bronze Tiger.
    I would pick up a book that featured them.

Extraordinary Member

I would love to see Katma Tui brought back, and fighting alongside John Stewart.

Battle Through Time Samurai Jack's Avatar

Have Shayera and John Stewart ever been a couple in the comics, or just in the Justice League animated series? I would be interested in reading a comic featuring this couple.
    Another couple I really liked from Justice League was The Question and Huntress. I would definitely like to see this couple in comics.
    Top 10 Favorite Comics as of September 2019
    Image: Unnatural, Isola, Monstress
    Marvel: Magnificent Ms. Marvel
    IDW: Samurai Jack: Lost Worlds
    Other: Chuck Mullin's Bird Brain, Huda F's "Yes, I'm Hot in This," Nathan W. Pyle's Strange Planet, Dirk Manning & K. Lynn Smith's Hope, Samurai Grandpa

BANNED

Does anyone find it funny that in the newer universe Grayson is wearing red as Nightwing and Garth blue as Tempest. Kinda like it.

Quote Originally Posted by MadFacedKid View Post

Does anyone find it funny that in the newer universe Grayson is wearing red as Nightwing and Garth blue as Tempest. Kinda like it.
    Dick looks better in Blue, though Garth looks good in both.

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

I think getting rid of the blue symbol was one of the biggest mistakes DC made with the New52, IMHO. It also seems odd DC would remind people of the past version of Titans knowing full well all the problems the current version is having winning people over.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by superduperman View Post
    I think getting rid of the blue symbol was one of the biggest mistakes DC made with the New52, IMHO. It also seems odd DC would remind people of the past version of Titans knowing full well all the problems the current version is having winning people over.
    Personally like the red suit. Though again I always though Grayson going over to the Blue/Black color scheme was to break out of the Robin mantle.

So in a symbolic sense I understand the preference of the blue suit but design wise I like the red equally if not more.

Yeah I found it weird despot being the Teen Titans 5-50th anniversary that DC acknowledged in any way. I was glad ofcourse I dont expect to see all 5 characters again in a iconic manner unless its anniversary wise. If they do Pre52 stories Garth is still dead. And on Earth-0 Wally is 12.

Personally like the red suit. Though again I always though Grayson going over to the Blue/Black color scheme was to break out of the Robin mantle.

So in a symbolic sense I understand the preference of the blue suit but design wise I like the red equally if not more.

Yeah I found it weird despot being the Teen Titans 5-50th anniversary that DC acknowledged in any way. I was glad ofcourse I dont expect to see all 5 characters again in a iconic manner unless its anniversary wise. If they do Pre52 stories Garth is still dead. And on Earth-0 Wally is 12.
    Ugh I still can't get over them killing Garth, Donna, and Lilth. DC during the 2000s really loved to kill Titans.

At-least Donna got to come back though. I want a book about the Fab Five being together again, make it on another Earth or somehow get the classic versions back through some retcon or something.