Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

I really, really liked this book and u didn't care much for the original event. The Blue was awesome.

Spectacular Member

I quite liked it. It's an interesting issue that sets up what will follow. The meeting between Tony and Steve was tense, and theres obviously some third party trying to keep the conflict going. I'm looking forward to where it goes.

spoilers:
    I guess the surprise reveal will be who really triggered the self-destruct system in the prision. Maria Hill obviously was into it, since she lied to Tony... could she be the Big Bad? Or was she working for the Skrulls or for Green Goblin?
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Habis View Post
    spoilers:
    I guess the surprise reveal will be who really triggered the self-destruct system in the prision. Maria Hill obviously was into it, since she lied to Tony... could she be the Big Bad? Or was she working for the Skrulls or for Green Goblin?
    end of spoilers
    Good point. Clearly Tony didn't want it to happen either. THAT said...what kind of jerk puts a self destruct in you can't stop. He should have known it might come to that and heroes would die.
    Comic reviews answering the question "Is it good?" every Wednesday here.

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    So if I understand this correctly, the same old troupe of black males being killed off, and rendered a non-factor in a major plot line ??? Not too surprising at all! Btw marvel thinks for helping to save money for Spiderman and Ultimates. This would be funny if it wasn't so pathetic.
    "Oh what the heck, I'll laugh anyway. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!"

In all seriousness, I kind of liked the book. A little too info-dumpish at the start, but once it got going the book started showing real promise. I'm definitely going to give this a second issue.

Well, that was abysmal

I mean seriously... why doesn't someone in the process, somewhere, in this day and age, go, "oh wait, we just killed the black guys again"

bleh... i hated it more that it was boring as hell other than the killing black guy trope thing. me.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    I mean seriously... why doesn't someone in the process, somewhere, in this day and age, go, "oh wait, we just killed the black guys again"

bleh... i hated it more that it was boring as hell other than the killing black guy trope thing. me.
    and they killed two, both at the same time. This is why when T'Challa does something cool, people start shouting PIS due to S*** like this

BANNED

Did Storm show up on this issue?

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dboi654 View Post
    and they killed two, both at the same time. This is why when T'Challa does something cool, people start shouting PIS due to S*** like this
    Now you see why I am not reading Marvel until this mess is over.

Two things about Big Events-

Black guys and teens get killed.

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    Did Storm show up on this issue?
    She appears in a flashback to the Registration Act bit but that's it.
    Comic reviews answering the question "Is it good?" every Wednesday here.

BANNED

Tony and Steve bickering like a vicious old couple over the table. Domestic bliss is it not?

Spectacular Member

I really dig this one honestly. Thought it did a great job setting the stage.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dboi654 View Post

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

So that's now two universes/Battleworld domains where Peter and Mary Jane are still together and have a daughter. Honestly, that's the part I care about most as a Spider-Man fan and a Peter/MJ fan. Will agree that it's really f***ed up to kill off two of the more prominent/known black heroes in flashback, especially since both of them, in their own ways, are key parts of the original Civil War saga.
    The spider is always on the hunt.