Mighty Member

Default ARCHIE collections you want to see...

Would love :

Complete works of Dan De Carlo : Early 1960's onwards - B& V, Josie, Sabrina's debut, that Wilkins Boy, that Italian-American teenage boy (name?). Introduction by Bruce Timm?Hernandez bros?

Some of the 1950's crime comics featured in Archie - Night at the comic shop would be cool. Some had a lot of pre-code sex and drug references apparently.

The Spire Christian Archie comics. A childhood friend whose Dad was a priest had these. They weren't too bad, not as nutty and judgemental as Jack Chick ..

Others?

A nice hardback of the current run would do me nicely.

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

I read Archie books regularly from about 1987 - 1991, so I'd pick up trades from that era. Some favorite's included the themed stories like:

*Archie 3000 - Not sure if this was supposed to be a limited series, or it just got canceled, but it ran 14-15 issues if I remember. Would make a nice single volume.

*Archie B.C. (?) - The caveman stories that ran in the Everything's Archie series.

*The Mighty Archie Art Players - Back up stories that ran in Laugh, featuring retold fairy tales, classic movies, etc.
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Betty and Veronica Archives Collecting the B&V ongoing beginning in the 50s.