Page 34 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Racci View Post
    https://m.facebook.com/EurocomicsUSA...pe=1&source=48

Hmm. I wish it was in the original euro size aka oversized in the US.
    it's gonna be a great fall: Bouncer, Technopriests and White Lama reprints!
    While I also wish it would be oversized at least they gonna look good on my shelf next to my other Humanoids "standard sized" books. Also, it is quite affordable this way and still quality paper and binding.

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    it's gonna be a great fall: Bouncer, Technopriests and White Lama reprints!
    While I also wish it would be oversized at least they gonna look good on my shelf next to my other Humanoids "standard sized" books. Also, it is quite affordable this way and still quality paper and binding.
    White Lama is getting a reprint? Excellent...
    Epic things: "TOPANGA" (GHA), Jaxson & Zefferson (PRO), Lucas (SHEL)

Quote Originally Posted by Dorktron View Post
    White Lama is getting a reprint? Excellent...
    yupp:

Spectacular Member

I love Humanoids for keeping their books in print. Angels Claws next hopefully...

jim83

Is the Metabarons hardcover collection out of print? I checked with IST and they seem to be out of stock.

Quote Originally Posted by Racci View Post
    I love Humanoids for keeping their books in print. Angels Claws next hopefully...
    Isn't Angel Claws still in print? They still sell it at their webstore ($100 is a ridiculous price though).
    Last edited by aaltomuoto; 06-09-2015 at 10:10 AM.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by aaltomuoto View Post
    Isn't Angel Claws still in print? They still sell it at their webstore ($100 is a ridiculous price though).
    Oh, I just thought it was oop because of the ridiculous prices it's going for in amazon.co.uk and alibris.co.uk.

Speakin' of Jodorowsky: is it a good idea to read the Incal books in story order? So: Before the Incal -> Incal -> Final Incal
    I've read the Incal before (aprx 2 years ago) but never read the other two so I thought I wouldn't start with the one I've already read especially if there is a prequel to it.

Amazing Member

The latest edition of Metabarons has already gone up in price and it's been out for less than 4 months! On both Amazon UK and US, it costs roughly a 100 each. It must be more popular than people realise. Good thing I already have a copy.

Spectacular Member Commissioner Gordon's Avatar

Speakin' of Jodorowsky: is it a good idea to read the Incal books in story order? So: Before the Incal -> Incal -> Final Incal
    I've read the Incal before (aprx 2 years ago) but never read the other two so I thought I wouldn't start with the one I've already read especially if there is a prequel to it.
    I think going by the published date is the best way to go.

Anybody get the judge dredd casefiles? Just seen they are re releasing them as HC's, are they colour or black and white? Paper quality? Are they worth getting

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboydce View Post
    Anybody get the judge dredd casefiles? Just seen they are re releasing them as HC's, are they colour or black and white? Paper quality? Are they worth getting
    They'll release only first one in HC, no news about any more. 2000 AD does great boooks, paper is good, it's B&W as far I'm concered.

All-New Member

How is Metabarons genesis: Castaka? Is it a good spin-off to the main series?
    Also, opinions on Jodorowsky's Royal Blood? Seems interesting and the art looks very good. I have some superpoints on rakuten (expiring today) and considering to purchase one of these (or Nixon's pals but haven't read anything from Casey yet, but it seems like some good stuff).
    I'm also start to consider Son of the gun again (I wanted to buy it a few months ago but talked myself out of it but Metabarons convinced me that I should try more Jodo stuff. Shame that the Technopriests isn't readily available).

Hi!

I suggest that skip the Royal Blood. The story isn't good enough (I was very disappointed). I bought it, read it and sold it.
    I think Metabarons is Jodorowsky's best work, the Incal average for me and Technopriest is ok. Royal Blood was the weakest story for me.

Quote Originally Posted by ReedRichards77 View Post
    Hi!

I suggest that skip the Royal Blood. The story isn't good enough (I was very disappointed). I bought it, read it and sold it.
    I think Metabarons is Jodorowsky's best work, the Incal average for me and Technopriest is ok. Royal Blood was the weakest story for me.
    Hey! Thanks but too late
    Already bought Royal blood (didn't pay too much at least) and other Jodo stuff as well. So far I liked them all to various degrees so I hope Royal blood won't be dissapointing.

Quote Originally Posted by ReedRichards77 View Post

I suggest that skip the Royal Blood.
    ha! bought it today pretty damn cheap tho