Page 44 of 55 FirstFirst ... 3440414243444546474854 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Maximus View Post
    Latest additions from Humanoids..

Attachment 28476
    Attachment 28477
    Attachment 28478

Art work on Mandalay is excellent..Freddy Lombard seems fun with very interesting stories..
    thx for the pics. I'm really interested in Freddy Lombard, shame it's not ohc (but not gonna pay three times the price for the old oversized editions) and that damn logo at the bottom! Screws up my shelf uniformity.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    thx for the pics. I'm really interested in Freddy Lombard, shame it's not ohc (but not gonna pay three times the price for the old oversized editions) and that damn logo at the bottom! Screws up my shelf uniformity.
    Yes I too looked at the old Freddy Lombard hardcover editions and decided it was too costly and hence waited for this version although i was half-hoping for this version also to be OHC... sure would have paid a few quid more for the OHC version... would it be any licensing restrictions stopping them from releasing an OHC version ?

Astonishing Member Johnny Thunders!'s Avatar

Just ordered Technopriests. Loved Metabarons so fingers crossed.

Quote Originally Posted by Maximus View Post
    Latest additions from Humanoids..

Attachment 28476
    Attachment 28477
    Attachment 28478

Art work on Mandalay is excellent..Freddy Lombard seems fun with very interesting stories..
    How is Mandalay story wise?

Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

Did a search and didn't find any posts, but I was wondering if anyone had read Megalex by Jodorowsky and Beltran? IST has it on sale, and the cover art is pretty.
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Reviresco View Post
    Did a search and didn't find any posts, but I was wondering if anyone had read Megalex by Jodorowsky and Beltran? IST has it on sale, and the cover art is pretty.
    The book is an entertaining sci-fi story and worth buying; the only problem is that the ending is disappointing.

I'm probably going to pick up Quest for the Time bird when it's released next month.Any input on the series is appreciated.
    DC,I need Bronze Age Batman,Green Lantern,and Flash collected.Please,and thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by bob fett View Post
    I'm probably going to pick up Quest for the Time bird when it's released next month.Any input on the series is appreciated.
    Well it's Loisel and after Peter Pan that's enough for me. The only reason I didn't pick up Deviant Virtues is that I don't care about erotic fiction.
    When QftTB was announced some folks here got really excited about it which got me excited then I read Peter Pan and I have it on preorder ever since.

Quote Originally Posted by bob fett View Post
    Well it's Loisel and after Peter Pan that's enough for me. The only reason I didn't pick up Deviant Virtues is that I don't care about erotic fiction.
    When QftTB was announced some folks here got really excited about it which got me excited then I read Peter Pan and I have it on preorder ever since.
    Only one word to describe it: AWESOME!

Titan Comics Adds The Quest For The Time Bird To New Masterpiece Series!

This September 16, Titan Comics welcomes a new addition to it’s line-up of Masterpiece collections: The Quest For The Time Bird by Serge Le Tendre and legendary comics artist Regis Loisel (Peter Pan).

The lavish oversized collection of the legendary comic joins The 6 Voyages of Lone Sloane and the Michael Moorcock Library series in Titan’s expanding range of luxury hardcovers. Described as Stardust meets The Princess Bride, The Quest For The Time Bird is full to the brim with monsters, mysticism and mayhem, and will appeal to fans of Jim Henson’s Dark Crystal.

The world of Akbar is in grave danger; Ramor, the cursed god, is about to be set free and spread unending chaos! The witch Mara can bind him to his prison, a conch shell, but she needs something special… the legendary Time Bird. She charges her daughter, Pelisse, with enlisting the help of the ageing warrior Bragon, and together they set out on a quest to save the world! But all is not as it seems – Bragon is an old flame of Mara’s and Pelisse has never met her father…

Last edited by MartinNL; 11-15-2015 at 02:15 AM.

Few more preview pages...

Another book Titan Comics will publish (and deserves a bot more attention imho) is Fatale by Manchette & Cabanes. A crime-noirish book for the Brubaker fans.

"Aimée is a beautiful young widow. She is also a killer. Driven by a deep-rooted desire for revenge, she sets about uncovering the secrets of the inhabitants of the sleepy rural town of Bleville, before ruthlessly murdering them. Faced with corruption of a kind she had scarcely imagined, she discovers a deeply moral core under her murderous instincts."

It was one of my favourite eurocomics last year. Excellent stuff!

Last edited by MartinNL; 11-15-2015 at 02:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MartinNL View Post
    Another book Titan Comics will publish (and deserves a bot more attention imho) is Fatale by Manchette & Cabanes. A crime-noirish book for the Brubaker fans.

"Aimée is a beautiful young widow. She is also a killer. Driven by a deep-rooted desire for revenge, she sets about uncovering the secrets of the inhabitants of the sleepy rural town of Bleville, before ruthlessly murdering them. Faced with corruption of a kind she had scarcely imagined, she discovers a deeply moral core under her murderous instincts."

It was one of my favourite eurocomics last year. Excellent stuff!

seems like it's gonna be undersized. Shame.

seems like it's gonna be undersized. Shame.
    Don't think it will be regular comic book sized, but deluxe sized, like all their eurocomics publications. But yeah not (regular european) absolute sized.

Quote Originally Posted by MartinNL View Post
    Don't think it will be regular comic book sized, but deluxe sized, like all their eurocomics publications. But yeah not (regular european) absolute sized.
    amazon uk/us and wordery lists it as undersized, 21 cm high. Maybe the listing is wrong though, hopefully.